Game problems

• Do you guys have the same issue as mine ? I literally can't build anything. It just gets to done and starts refreshing like a madman, and gets stuck there. It barely moves around planets. Just my main planet and the messages are working. The rest... God knows.

This stuff happened to me after getting my 3rd planets and tried to build a level 1 solar plant. Everything fell apart since then.

• The server seems to be overloaded. With the worldwide virus, more people have time to play than usual and must be overloading the server. Over 4K players at the moment.

• Just lost all my fleet cuz of this problem

The server seems to be overloaded. With the worldwide virus, more people have time to play than usual and must be overloading the server. Over 4K players at the moment.

This is not even an excuse. 4k players interacting with a server is a really small number. Please fix your problems before taking our moneys. At leat fix our problems now.

• Just lost all my fleet cuz of this problem

The server seems to be overloaded. With the worldwide virus, more people have time to play than usual and must be overloading the server. Over 4K players at the moment.

This is not even an excuse. 4k players interacting with a server is a really small number. Please fix your problems before taking our moneys. At leat fix our problems now.

As I posted above, it's a problem with the event handler, fleets usually return once it has been looked at and reset.

If the fleets don't return, submit a ticket.

The sky is not the limit it is only the genesis of dreams.

• The issues in Octans have been reported, if there is any other server with problems please contact me directly.

Once they've been able to look into the Event Handler issues, the fleets should all return.

The sky is not the limit it is only the genesis of dreams.

• I can't even log in on my account. My queue was bugged and I decided to log out and log in to check if it will be fixed and now i can't even log in.

I had some attacks ongoing :angry:

• My planet is now being attacked but I can't see the fleet in the view and cant do anything about it - all I have is a warning triangle on the planet.

How can you be attacked ? The bug is at least 30minutes ago. Is this some kind of maneuvre ?