An Interview with......

• I don't even know what you're talking about.

Do you go around your village spreading rumors and gossiping with the ladies while thinking you're the center of the universe? Makes you feel so important, eh? Well, as you said, this game reflects real life.

• Scar

let me tell you something

Baal have more top10s then bibas

And GKP has been in wrong side way more time then any so called top player i know.

Beside this is just a game

Lets not waste each other time for things which are not really worth it :)

( Stupid arguments )

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• magus_18  

We both know how and why bibas is rank 1

Simple merchant trade ( Completely legal )

And i am not against it

But dont tell me that bibas has done more hits then baal lol

General George  

not a single post in the other thread where people were expecting

And look at you now :D

Aint that pathetic

Specially being salty :P

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• carbon , since I returned to the forum a bit over a year ago, baal has been in vm for more than 95% of the time but has grown over a hundred million points. We both know how he does that. But...

At the end of the day, the game is about making points in any way that suits your play style. There is only one scoring table and that’s where you need to be at the top.

Bibas has played that account alone since I’ve met him. After I quit, he fought most his battles alone. He had a few ACS hits at the invitation of other players but most of his hits he did/does alone.

Anyway, all the best :thumbsup:

• Scar is Mike Grinder

That explains everything. He's been banned from the boards more often than Patrick has been ninjad.

TC - nothing you do in this game will ever be respected again. We have no idea which one of you is logged into any particular account. Without Team Viewer, most of you would have been crashed years ago.

Without all the multis, you would all probably be down in the rank 500s

Patrick is the worst fleeter in the history of this game. 15 years of playing and he's still getting ninjad.

He got Top 1'd by a miner, FFS. How embarrassing is that?

I don't know how any of you have the brass neck to show your faces on this forum.

Go and do what you do best, Thunderchild. Go smash up some tiny kitten sized account.

MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
    Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

The post was edited 1 time, last by baal ().

• Baal, if I ever get respect from you then I know I have gone seriously wrong somewhere. You only respect people that have the intelligence of a gnat and are able to do nothing other than talk and repeat the same old stuff over and over and over and over.

I'll keep making top 10 hits. You'll keep talking about how great you are.

But don't worry, you'll never run out of fans. You see, one of the consequences of us making top10s and taking out people's fleets is that we make enemies. And those enemies think they'd better be nice to Baal and Carbon, cos surely they will protect them. ROFL, hard to do from vmode, but the gnat's can't see past the account size.

Universe 1: Thunder Child [ASSASSIN]

• General George

Says the guy who recently took a punch in the face from carbon protecting an account.

You live in a fricking fantasy world, TC

Nvm, carry on ...

MOST HATED RANK #1

Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• the assassins are so great at taking out fleet that they managed to take out one of their own temporarily

nutty

• Groan, another one that really needs some new material.

Perhaps you can club together and come up with something new between you.

Well, maybe we'd have new material if you guys would start playing honest, for a change =D

Real-life threats are not welcomed on this platform, yet they are allowed.

Cheating accusations and discussions will be punished, unlike cheating itself.

• News just in ...

A new member of assassin has graduated !

Welcome to the famous Assassin RIP Rebuilders Club !

FR Galactus

:thumbsup:

MOST HATED RANK #1

Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• Who knew a simple interview could generate so much discussion and trolling. I'll be honest guys I'm a bit happy inside knowing that there is still some fire in players.

United For Life

HOFs-222
    Advanced HOFs- 21
    Super Advanced HOFS - 2

Rips Killed - 317

Top 10s- 2

• LOL...this isnt the first time Ive had to rebuild some RIPs. Been ninjad before (esp on MDs where I cant slow), be ninja'd again most likely. When you P-L-A-Y these things happen mate. If Im not upset about the loss u shouldnt be either--or happy I guess. Its a game and shit happens..sometimes when its no fault of ur own. U know me better than that I think to know that Id slow it the third time if I could have. Got lucky I was able to do the other two attacks before getting logged out or it very well might have been worse. I hope they fix that problem soon. 20+ logouts in a 5 hr period nowadays. I think ur lucky to be on VM while they work this shit out. I cant complain cuz the server is free of charge and they do what they can MOST of the time. Be worth it to me personally if they fix this problem for all of us that are affected. 500 RIPs a cheap fix imo.

Stay healthy, stay safe.

• Darth Johnny

Lots of log outs? Damn.

Me - every time I log in the lag drives me crazy, and you have to keep x clicking that damn menu thing which keeps popping up where you don't want it. Couldn't help but think - under attack conditions - it could make the difference between win or lose.

Couldn't resist welcoming you to the club though.

It's not you, it's the tag

Take care

:thumbsup:

MOST HATED RANK #1

Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518