[TOT: 5.287.478.000] Galactus [ASSASSIN] vs. Arrow [G_S_S_F] (A: 5.000.000.000, D: 287.478.000)

• Maybe it's better you attack with IPM's like yesterday?

Thanks for free res. :thumbsup:

On 31-03-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Galactus [ASSASSIN]

Deathstar 500

Defender Arrow [G_S_S_F]

Deathstar 1.000

Rocket Launcher 72.000

Light Laser 76.013

Heavy Laser 7.500

Gauss Cannon 3.700

Ion Cannon 3.650

Plasma Turret 600

After the battle ...

Attacker Galactus [ASSASSIN]

Destroyed!

Defender Arrow [G_S_S_F]

Deathstar 986 ( -14 )

Rocket Launcher 54.205 ( -17.795 )

Light Laser 57.533 ( -18.480 )

Heavy Laser 5.638 ( -1.862 )

Gauss Cannon 2.808 ( -892 )

Ion Cannon 2.709 ( -941 )

Plasma Turret 450 ( -150 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 5.000.000.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 287.478.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 771.000.000 metal and 616.800.000 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

771.000.000 Metal and 616.800.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -1.729.000.000

Crystal: -1.383.200.000

Deuterium: -500.000.000

The attacker(s) lost a total of 3.612.200.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -174.527.000

Crystal: -92.667.000

Deuterium: -20.284.000

The defender(s) lost a total of 287.478.000 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

• Oh. My. Legor.

Gotta love this. You know - it's just like the sticky tape used for catching flies. No matter how many flies perish on them, others will still land on it.

Congrats of the anti-hit, Arrow. Keep up the good work.

• A small bit of story to this actually. Acct dead as usual when I probe, soon as I launch, activity everywhere :rolleyes2: knowing the proclivity of the player for recalled deploy ninjas, slowed the other two attacks at other locations after he had moved the ships and res, went to slow the final one and if necessary recall and got logged out...by the time I got logged back in, this was the result. A bit of luck for him, but as the saying goes, Victory Loves Preparation. Congratz defender. Luckily for me I have over 5k more of these to play with ;) Perhaps your right, IPMs much quicker and if I get logged out u dont get free res. LMAO. FR to me!

And stop the TV madness you guys worry so much about. Only me that plays my acct. I cant even blame GF for this as I usually get logged out 20+ times a day anyways. It just happened to be at a bad time. Leave the conspiratorial nonsense behind please.

• Never thought that Galactus will be bashing

But guess i was wrong

Defender nice work :)

You are having good time tbh :)

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• Carbo, u know I only bash for a reason...though this CR was clearly not one of those reasons..LMAO. I think Morphium/Arrow is right though..IPMs are the way to go forward on both accounts :) The man has convinced me and I stand corrected. FR me and gratz Morph...we will see more of each other over the next year ;)

@ Priest...not sure what you mean by "GKP'd". Im always on to slow at least 2-3 times for hits like this when the target is known for recall deploy ninjas (something Ive done alot of as well). In the end Ive found that its a matter of who can do math and click faster than the other. Just bad luck for me as GF has yet to fix this bug--and I doubt theyd return what I lost if I could be arsed to send in a ticket anyways--just no way to prove anything anymore.--and to be fair could happen to defender as easily as me. Im just happy I was able to slow the other two before the server threw me off. As for GKP Im absolutely certain he has killed alot more than he has lost over the years, bro. Wont try to convince you though as u know better than most.

• Always remember you are just trying to prove that you have bigger E penis over an online game with 200 active players

You can do more better things ;)

GG defender

Galactus FR

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• Nice home delivery, enjoy your pizza and beers:beer:, also a good profit from the d/f.

Good sportsmanship shown by the attacker:blackeye:, like you said getting logged out now a days is part of the norm.

The continuing saga resumes.

Fast rebuild to you both.:chainsaw:

FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE BUT DISASTER COURTS THE FOOL

• reeee 2/1/1 deut stop selling to bibass i bash you

dont know how you miss a deploy recall in 1x where a deployment takes a good 10-12 minutes, pretty amazing

fast marketplacing, attacker

• A small bit of story to this actually. Acct dead as usual when I probe, soon as I launch, activity everywhere :rolleyes2: knowing the proclivity of the player for recalled deploy ninjas, slowed the other two attacks at other locations after he had moved the ships and res, went to slow the final one and if necessary recall and got logged out...by the time I got logged back in, this was the result. A bit of luck for him, but as the saying goes, Victory Loves Preparation. Congratz defender. Luckily for me I have over 5k more of these to play with ;) Perhaps your right, IPMs much quicker and if I get logged out u dont get free res. LMAO. FR to me!

And stop the TV madness you guys worry so much about. Only me that plays my acct. I cant even blame GF for this as I usually get logged out 20+ times a day anyways. It just happened to be at a bad time. Leave the conspiratorial nonsense behind please.

How long it takes to log back in... 1 click

Anyway u took it like a man

Arrow, GG nice ninja