Birkey vs. ZEM [ZEM]

• Player Birkey is declaring war on alliance ZEM [ZEM]. I am declaring war because I can, and there are no wars, which is boring. Ethan, leader of ZEM, will be destroyed. This war will follow standard rules.

Declaring party:

Birkey Position: 880 Points: 7125

Receiving party:

ZEM[ZEM] Position: 120 Points: 4561

Players:

Ethan Position: 1051 Points: 4561

• I always thought wars had to consist of 2 Alliance's . Also can 1 player declare war against an alliance ?

Bashing is only allowed when your alliance is at war with another alliance. The war must be announced on the relevant OGame board, in the correct forum and must comply with the board's specific rules.

• worst war on ogame ive ever seen

leave the people play the game they wish.

This will be WORLD WAR 5!!

Do it well then! just to know where is the ww3 ww4?

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

But that's the beauty of World War 5! It's so big, it skips 3 and 4.

I always thought wars had to consist of 2 Alliance's . Also can 1 player declare war against an alliance ?

Bashing is only allowed when your alliance is at war with another alliance. The war must be announced on the relevant OGame board, in the correct forum and must comply with the board's specific rules.

Single players can declare war on an alliance. No one can declare war on a single player. If a player is in an alliance by themselves(single player alliance), someone can declare war on that alliance (effectively declaring war on the player) without actually declaring war on the single player. The wording is a bit tricky but it makes sense.

• it's so big that skip ww 3 and ww4, that's a good comment!

• Example on how to correctly declare war

Cardinal vs [RIO] 2020

I was lazy and the stats are outdated, but here you go:

Declaring party:

I am no longer a part of alliance ZEM [ZEM].

Party declared upon:

Commander Ethan changed his name to Alacama for other reasons. Again, Birkey is no longer a part of ZEM [ZEM].

War will only end as prescribed in the rules section.

Birkey, Birkey

Hahahahah

what u think that anybody take care of your war declaration 😂

Funny player

enjoy buddy

I don't know exactly what you think from this, but I know no one cares, and that's the point.

• After discussion with the team the thread is now open. Have fun guys

Also 12 hr rule starts after this post. So watch the bashing until the time expires.