A look into the Big Bang.

• «They were all building for a merge. So was I, if they asked at least..»

Note: I do understand this article won't fit everybody's opinion and point of view. The goal of this thread is pure informative. Feel free to discuss your opinion in a civil way. Good luck to board moderators in moderating the comment section.

P.S. It reflects what happened back in October 2019, from the inside. For more info check Top 10 Xanthus

Mostaris did grant me permission to post our conversation.

• For those that haven't read the thing thing let me give you a run down.

Mostaris was outplayed by fleet.

He bought Artist and numerous other accounts.

He scrapped them and pushed them into his account.

He has 12 accounts, all running on bots and then pushes himself further with them.

He managed to make a 350mil fleet within 3 months and crashes his alliance after knowing they are all offline.

Great skill.

• This is just an absolute joke. Regardless this happened forever ago. Why are you still trying to live in it like its so glorious or something?

Everything you did took absolutely 0 skill. Period

Edited once, last by Phoenyx ().

• This is just an absolute joke. Regardless this happened forever ago. Why are you still trying to live in it like its so glorious or something?

Everything you did took absolutely 0 skill. Period

I think maybe because he is jealous of you and hasn't done anything else noteworthy in Ogame?

I mean someone prepared to spend $100 relocating every planet into the same system as you does sound obsessed.

• Social engineering isn't a skill or part of the game? pfff the standards these days...

Nice read. You need to get these interviews out quicker, especially with us all sitting around at home these days!

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 + ~

- The one & only Peppa -

• Yeah, I'd rather put a bullet in my brain then go for a "win" like this and then be happy about it....lamest thing ever.....if this was real life of death shit, would be different. This is ocrack, literally just showed that you suck, have no skill other than cheating, and that you were out played so had to cheat to win......straight loser Mostaris....as for Kaldor, you use to seem ok on boards.....then LOS/Unity happened.....sad. Well I hope they crash you guys in Virgo, don't want a repeat of this there as I see you guys have a fair amount of military growth their Ice ice

Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
  • All these saint coming on here talking about how bad other players are... the hypocrisy is real.

Everybody on here must've pushed, scrapped, done some botting, used scripts, etc... yea, don't throw stones when you, yourself live in a glass house.

Let's be honest, nobody liked Fleet but fleet, Coke was bashing for 1kk profit, what a pathetic player.

I don't know Mostaris, but he did the universe a favor.

• yeah I play without scripting, bots, pushing, or cheating in any form....so why say all that lame you did in the above?....I'm just a plain old human playing ocrack. Lame blanket assumption response i.e. stupid......but you probably hang out with people like that Mike Grinder guy......;)

Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
  • I'm sorry, I didn't even see your comment... Apologies if I offended you, I don't think anybody here knows who you are.

• Let's not generalize some recent results. Based on my observations, there are still non-bot players who play legit no matter the situation.

I applaud them all!

• a comment like that from drogs with predator and phoenyx liking it

oh god its just so amazing

did they already forget the part where mostaris has their skype logs? or is reading just that hard?

• a comment like that from drogs with predator and phoenyx liking it

oh god its just so amazing

did they already forget the part where mostaris has their skype logs? or is reading just that hard?

How would Mostaris have my skype logs, and what would that even mean?

Your comment makes no sense, I never met the guy in any way. Anyone with 3 min research on his acc can see what happened there...

You're just trying to defend your friend with a sentence where you put me in the same bag as FLEET ally, knowing that people hate them cause i destroyed your turtle in cygnus...

• i dont even play cygnus lol, your ally pushed my fleet into STALKER in 2016 while i was on holiday and i quit right after

but anyway, back to your nice 168m fleet account you go now i guess, wonder how you built that one

• i dont even play cygnus lol, your ally pushed my fleet into STALKER in 2016 while i was on holiday and i quit right after

but anyway, back to your nice 168m fleet account you go now i guess, wonder how you built that one

More like 200bn with all the res.

You can just wonder, likes of you never hit anything

• wonder how you built that one

He just pulled himself with the account now known as Eddie but previously known as Drog5

Scrapped a few fleets into it and made a few hits, that's how he has that account but it seems to be dormant in vmode, comes out every one in a while to do massive deut trades and goes back to vmode, the myth, the legend, drog5. lol

Funny how they're all really fast at pointing fingers, right drog?

• Nc29J8c.png

strange, i have about double military destroyed his MPD, but he has more fleet than i have total points?

i thought you just made hits and every MPD turned into 1 points, strange

• Nc29J8c.png

strange, i have about double military destroyed his MPD, but he has more fleet than i have total points?

i thought you just made hits and every MPD turned into 1 points, strange

And that means what? I mean except that you lack few brain cells. Not meaning to offend, just stating the obvious.

150bn destroyed on pure hits and 0 rip raids is bad for the size of my fleet? What ? Your stats shows the opposite of what you're trying to do here, you know?

On the other side, trying to further the subject from the stuff i said about this interview with attacking me is sad. Especially cause it makes no sense.

You said nothing on Mostaris botting 300bn fleet. You're just showing you're pro botting