Top 10 - [TOT: 11.785.045.000] Nagini [HOG] vs. Wild Hunt [B-P] (A: 1.972.286.000, D: 9.812.759.000)

• that would be professor for u8)

instead of bragging with others action u should try some of yourself:D

the fact that i dont even know who u are ingame and if u even play this uni speaks enough

once again congrats glineni
    and to njub that didnt have enough deut for recs, gj keep it going just like that

• is this even m3nt still? or did army buy that account too? sounds to petty and childish to be m3nt

• Once again a great hit overall. Shame about the DF though. I know you will get it back MC.

m3ntol shouldnt you be fighting off/messaging about a ban right now?

Its ok. I prefer to be a no-one. I play my role and enjoy the game just as I play it.

I dont miss any hits..miss time recs..or attacks..Because...well I dont do any of those.

Defender GLOTR.

I CAME. I SAW. I TRIED TO CONQUER.

THE CHIEF NOOB OF ALL THE NOOBS
    MINER WITH ATTITUDE?

• oh i would but i cant help it, im staying banned because i was pushed, they found out all my push accs, maybe shouldnt have done it so much in last month as i was drastically climbing the ranks so it was pretty obvious8)

im just wasting some time commenting on njub threads, u just felt the need to be a white knight and defend him, thats why i rsponded, no hard feelings i respect whatever your style of play is

ye we fucked up and instead of buying ingame acc i bought m3nt's forum acc...what a tragedy huh:whistling:

• Rav3n

Added the Label Unknown Universe