[DISCO] VS [HV3]

• So anyone who watches my posts knows I've had a tiff with a player named Vostok. Well that tiff that all started by a sore loser being hurt by losing a fleet on lanx, is now a full blown war. For the past week he's spent time IPMing me and my allymates, with us responding in kind and with some defense bashing. That action has led to some silliness, with me misunderstanding the time constraints of Bashing rules, and as a result getting banned. This also got iso banned when he didn't hit more than 6 times. You've all seen the thread for what happened afterward. So I'm not gonnna get into that. Well the time has come, He has joined an ally and as a result we will be declaring war on him. Regardless of how the war officially ends, we will consider it over when vostok leaves this universe. he is a mosquito that needs to be exterminated. LET THE GAMES BEGIN, for the unlimited bashing and raiding.

Post CRs here!

• That is right, my name is on that roster. Surprised? I am back with my bois and I am ready to tear shiitake mushrooms up and crack some eggs and make a nice omelette. Lets do this!

• Vostok left his "ally mate" to the mercy of me. I raided this person over and over, hitting their planets bare. Thing is, they might be alliance less but I will still hit their planets, strip it bare everytime. Vostok, you created a situation for this person that will force them into vmode. I promise you that.

• Vostok left his "ally mate" to the mercy of me. I raided this person over and over, hitting their planets bare. Thing is, they might be alliance less but I will still hit their planets, strip it bare everytime. Vostok, you created a situation for this person that will force them into vmode. I promise you that.

Why be a jerk?

Why be a jerk?

You are relatively new but at the end of the day, this account is also shady. Sooooooooo, Im gonna keep doing it.

Why be a jerk?

You are relatively new but at the end of the day, this account is also shady. Sooooooooo, Im gonna keep doing it.

Relatively new to what? But whatever you meant it definitely doesn't have anything to do with you bullying some random guy just because you don't like his alliance mate.

Why be a jerk?

Relatively new to what? But whatever you meant it definitely doesn't have anything to do with you bullying some random guy just because you don't like his alliance mate.

First off, I was under the point count when I was badgering his ally mate then grew from the ashes of the carcasses to become much stronger. Now, I am 4 times the point score of his allymate. I will continue to plunder his ally mate. Anyways, war is over.

• Vostok came at us like he's this big bad fleeter, "he's gonna pop all our moons", so on, so forth.

They cowered out of the war almost immediately.

They're farms, not fleeters. and we will continue to farm them until they grow up and fight back, or quit. .

Such is the way of OGame. Such is the way of the Disco Boys.

Cosmos own resident Outlaw Leave your fleet sitting if you want a moonshot <3