Savez Dobrih Igraca Lookin for new members from Balkan

• As the subject says "Savez Dobrih Igraca Lookin for new members from Balkan" ..

We'r lookin for top100 current balkan players across the world... you just need to know the language and taht's it :) ALso even outside of 100+ top ranked players we 'll accept you!

Looking for some good old balkan fun, talking on discord, jokes, wasting time and having serious fun! :) We offer some skileld members and very good raiding schedule.

Feel free to contact us ingame anyone with SDI ally tag.

IN comemoration with OLD days :))

Best regards!

gokui.png

... SOlution is Arround the Corner .. Active since 2007 ..

• Wellcome maybe you post this on wrong board...

myb you try to post and see that "alliance introduction" section hyperlink isnt working and forwards towards norma witch i concluded after i posted and decently reported to board team, but tnx for your interest

gokui.png

• old SDI from .ba.. Nyx, Doktor Gnoj, Vrapche, muaddib, arger, doktor riks :) old uni 11 never forgotten

i remember this one.

ri Oct 26 2007 19:48:51 dElo Doktor Gnoj Mon Mar 12 2035 18:48:51

Fri Oct 26 2007 19:32:04 DigitalLonestarX Vrapce Mon Mar 12 2035 18:32:04 scripting

Fri Oct 26 2007 19:28:45 DigitalLonestarX Nyx Mon Mar 12 2035 18:28:45 scripting

another 15 years...

• Hello there fellas... I'm an ancient player from old Uni 1, 7 and 13 OGame.ba and old Uni35 Ogame.org wich is now known as Quantum. I would like to join the crew :)
    I was on a loong break from the game i just started to play Octans and i revived my old account in Quantum

• that ban didn't last more then 3 days. They got back, Vrapche was no1 for a long time. And then after that Doktor Gnoj. And later on RoTT took over and stayed no1 until the merge.

...who baths his hands in blood... will have to wash them with tears...

• Hello there fellas... I'm an ancient player from old Uni 1, 7 and 13 OGame.ba and old Uni35 Ogame.org wich is now known as Quantum. I would like to join the crew :)
    I was on a loong break from the game i just started to play Octans and i revived my old account in Quantum

da da istina rott legenda jos uvijek ziv, a red bulle nezn vjv da pitatcu lidera :)

gokui.png

• Ma opusteno samo.... You guys use some Discord server were i can contact you ?

• if you didn't know,the ban was here in .org

:cool2:

that was the end.

• heheh didnt know since i had pause. well had few nicknames, rameses, widowmak3r, and someother.. i always changed instead to keep one original just.. tho i saw yday .hr has arround 390 registered accs on latest uni 5months old, but myb 50-100 "active" .. still bad but to get depressed totally.. and that -ba ha arround 200 , with myb 20-30active.. so sad what ogame turned into when you look at all memories we had, great times, and most important endless fun :) Shame that didnt really last for mmuch longer..

@ bull - well i m always for balkan guys to enter, Whats ur nick ingame there?

gokui.png