Actioneer mindblowig bids and below the rate marketplace

• Can someone indulge me why there is mindblowing bids in the actioneer for bronze items!?

Also why is Crystal more valuable than Deuterium in the marketplace? At the very least it used to be 1:1, most of the trades make deuterium useless.

• It is because the "brilliant" idea of gameforge to create the marketplace .... I think it is a really bad system. They should respect the old 3:2:1 , this should be only a place where it facilitate us to exchange the resources and not to do nonsense trade, for example in our universe the effect is absolutely ridiculous because : Trash has more value than metal , deuterium has really poor value (almost zero) and crystal value is ridiculous high.

I am wonder how much time is gonna take for gameforge to realize that the marketplace system is extremely BAD ....

I have been playing ogame for a long time and I can truly say that I have never been more disappointing.

Please Gameforge if you can not bring back the old system or make respect the old 3:2:1 , or 2:1:1, at least bring back the system with Dark Matter (worst mistake taking it out) .

• Also why is Crystal more valuable than Deuterium in the marketplace? At the very least it used to be 1:1, most of the trades make deuterium useless.

When you go to the merchant page and enter the "Resource Market" there is only one tab (Get more resources) - in older universes there were another tab where you could exchange your resources with the merchant. Trading deuterium for crystal and metal was popular and made the demand for deuterium exceedingly high. But since there are tons of miners compared to fleeters, there will be an abundance of deuterium floating around.

... or at least, I s'pose ^^