Old Player Returning - Dealing with threats

• Just out of curiosity for the community here, how would you all go about being threatened to buy Dark Matter to relocate 9 PLANETS out of some systems because the alliance that are around you don't want your account there with them.

Some context: totally new player to uni 1, got offered to come back to ogame by an old friend who had an account to give to me. Agreed to take the account, convert the fleet into mines and just play my own game to get back into things. Turns out the account is smack dab in the middle of the systems that are home to "the enemies" of the guy that gave me the account?? lol People here are hardcore apparently... Anyway, being bullied into relocating means people are literally trying to force a person to pay for DM to do something in game after just getting back to the game for the first time in years. I'm not sure I'll even stay let alone be buying enough DM to move 9 PLANETS....

I offered to have them supply the DM and I would gladly move but to no avail... I dunno, that one seemed fair to me as a compromise. What are everyone else's thoughts?

• just guessing who you're dealing with, have you tried offering them 2/1/1 deut?

jk their ego and delusions will never even consider the possibility that you dont care about them and just want to mine

• Your "friends" put you in an awful situation. I feel bad for you since you just want a peaceful game, but did you ever consider why your account is in all enemy systems?

• Your "friends" put you in an awful situation. I feel bad for you since you just want a peaceful game, but did you ever consider why your account is in all enemy systems?

Thanks but do you see what I mean? Like this, your statement. During in game convo's, this is what I'm getting over and over.

Ok sure, I understand the PREVIOUS owner of the account was part of your stuff. Obviously. But how does you guys just continuously saying that help me? Yep, okay, last owner did some sh*t. Doesn't mean I can randomly afford to relocate an entire account. You understand that DM costs actual real money, yeah?

Are you guys legitimately saying I shouldn't have the account then? I also offered to resolve things by going that route earlier. Find me a mining account of equal or greater value and I'll straight up swap. I don't care lol. I've offered so many solutions already.

• well there is a longer way to relocation without DM

abandon the planets and build from scratch, yeah a long way to go but it is free, and mby you can have someone help you with ress

I am makeing Silverwind's days

And I am savage now!

• Blow their moons

LMAO..ya that will help

The reason you have had threats is because you were given an acct from an alliance enemy we recently crashed. None of us would ever trust you in there, and we know where ur ultimate loyalty lies.

However, as a deut trader to Assassin you have a permanent NAP if u trade with one of us--if u go that route...but apparently that is not ur intent. Perhaps Ocelot should have warned you of what u were getting into before giving it to you. Or the previous owner that gave it to him. I wish u luck. If Ocelot can buy his own DM, perhaps he can buy u some.

• well there is a longer way to relocation without DM

abandon the planets and build from scratch, yeah a long way to go but it is free, and mby you can have someone help you with ress

if they gave me the res up front to rebuild an entirely new colony right back to where everything was on the old one; I would actually do this.

but to just do what you said is crazy. I might as well make a new account and choose my own planet spread from the beginning. But I’m not starting over, I’d rather not play at all than do all that work AGAIN lol that’s half the joy in taking an account from someone, most of the beginning work is done. thanks though

• yeah sadly youve just managed to 'anger' a group of people that are just far too delusional to ever accept anything besides what they've convinced themselves of

• this game become really political and shit,play your game,dont give them anything and always wash your hands beacuse its dirty in ogame this days.

• Assassins actually seem kinda nice, if they're willing to stop bashing a marked-to-death acc simply if it relocates away or sells deut.

Blindly trusting is not an option, trusting and constantly verifying is more effort than just dealing with the potential threat. Although I guess potential good relationship can be worth it, but for a random person with friends on the opposite side? Not really.

• when you are solo u need teammates

when you have 5-10 teamamtes there is less and less a new relationship can give you but it can still be a nuisance so better bash it while it is still much smaller than you

this is all strictly military speaking, because a new relationship can turn into a great friend

I am makeing Silverwind's days

And I am savage now!

• except they wont give him a permanent nap simply because of who the account was associated by :search:

• A lot of people make the mistake thinking that the game is played here on the boards. It isn't. I don't think that a single ASSASSIN gives to turds about what is said here on the boards about us. We have our game and we play it. I'd recommend that you come talk to us in game as opposed to taking advice from guys like Chewy who are either not playing U1 or are very careful to hide who they really are. That fact alone should tell you all you need to know about us.