Old Player Returning - Dealing with threats

• Set the account to delete, put into vmode and tell the guy who gave it to you that he should re-evaluate his life. :thumbsup:

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.:stick:

• No chance to leave alone 226th or so ranked miner to just mine without bothering to relocate 9 planets or to be blackmailed to sell deut for this or that trade ratio :):?:

Sora , You have right to ask for opinion of other players even they don't play this Uni... no special claims on this or any other board :)

• Might they trust you to move out of the system more slowly? For example, let's say you have 12 planets with high mines. Step 1: Delete one planet. Step 2: Colonize new planet. Step 3. Send all your resources to the new planet to build it up fast until it has high mines. Step 4: Repeat.

I dunno.

• Might they trust you to move out of the system more slowly? For example, let's say you have 12 planets with high mines. Step 1: Delete one planet. Step 2: Colonize new planet. Step 3. Send all your resources to the new planet to build it up fast until it has high mines. Step 4: Repeat.

I dunno.

So this would be considered under normal circumstances for myself I think but I honestly do t have the drive to start over like that. That’s why I took an account that is already built up. I’m not looking to do THAT much work lol

plus the original owner has +15 field boosters on lots of planets and boosters on the moons as well. So as much as I don’t overly care about this fact because it wasn’t my money that was spent to do this, I feel it would be ignorant to the original owner to just throw everything away like that. And obviously it’s beneficial to me having those extra fields of course so not a smart move to just delete things at this point. Unless I quit entirely in which case the whole account will be deleted, not just a colony at a time lol

• Looks to me like you caught yourself in a pickle, one; any one teach you to look before you leap ? Blind faith can lead you to disaster. Two; if you like the set up of your colonies, but not their location, thats something you will have to swallow and or move - if you decide to move and have worked out a cease fire or something and decide to pay the ransom to Ogame for DM ( maybe get your butt in gear doing expeditions ? ) maybe let the assassins know ( as in in-game communications ) who knows, they may provide you with a reprieve ? Third; if you already planned to be a miner then what is the harm in following thru with "their extortion" ? as I see it - you have prime grade realty AND protection on 8? 9 ? systems. Sounds to me more like a drama story - Sorry/not sorry, you have a list of players that would love to be miners and trade some deut to dedicated supply line, as I see it, they do not demand all your deut, just most of it and to trade with no one else - win/win for a miner.

• what trust the assx2 on not going back on their word lmao. i would not trust them as far as i can throw them. i have been attacked by assx2 a few times every single time i told them as soon as they sent attack i was online and they just let it hit they got 0 res and 0 damage done to me they waste their own time on someone who is online just for what try and bully me into tradeing with them or prove that they have some sort of big fat ego that needs people to stroke it. sora i feel sorry for you as you have to deal with them. hope you can solve it but i would not put much trust behind anything they tell you or have some sort of nap

does not matter how many times you quit you always come back to ogame

• Set the account to delete, put into vmode and tell the guy who gave it to you that he should re-evaluate his life. :thumbsup:

I’m guessing I’m that original owner.. for the most part anyway. And I’ve evaluated and re-evaluated my life. I like the way it’s heading 😜

“War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”
    Clittle.jpg

Ex- Gmod... don’t bother me anymore

I’m guessing I’m that original owner.. for the most part anyway. And I’ve evaluated and re-evaluated my life. I like the way it’s heading 😜

Sorry to burst thy bubble, you're not that relevant anymore. :dead:

I was talking about the person who gave him the account which we know wasn't you :wink3:

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.:stick: