Merge us with another uni

• Bellatrix has been quiete for a while, a few active players and still some rivals but now those rivals are taken out of the picture the uni is been become very silent.

Doing expo's and building on infra and fleet is the only thing left right now, this will burn people out if nothing is going to happen in this uni. People will quite at some point and when people quite they wont buy any DM to support this game anymore.

Can we talk about merging with another uni and can we kick start this project?

• I would really love to see this, and agree with shinjite, save server space by mixing a few together, bring back more players and possibly more DM purchases to pay for the merge itself

kisspng-logo-video-gaming-clan-apex-gaming-brand-league-of-apex-predator-5b22151aef3415.png

Lets drink till we cant feel feelings anymore!
    :beer:

• We should merge with some other uni for sure.

Not many active players are left in this uni, and as Shinjite said it's kinda boring to rinse and repeat same stuff every day, some fresh blood will make it more fun and I'm sure there are more unis around like our here that lack players so if we get this to some voting point I vote YES.

I never leave just sometimes I'm not here...

• How do we request a merge with another uni?

I'm sure we are not the only ones who have a empty universe.

How would a merge go when multiple servers settings don't align.

It would be a huge problem when you go from a 3x speed uni to a 5x speed uni for example.

There are reasons why people choose certain servers to play on.

I'm curious towards this, how does GF solve this problem?