Uni Description in Forum

• The setting: Probe Storage ON is left out, would be nice if it was added in the description for this uni so that new players see there is something unique and different here

(would be nice)

• Sorry about that, I wasn't feeling my best when I made the section up, but both issues have now been fixed. :)

If you see this, the image broke!
    OGame.se Game Admin || OGame.org Board Admin

• A3G9hfN.jpg

By default Espionage Probes have a relatively small Cargo Capacity. It was disabled a very long time ago and now appears as a "special mod" on some new universes. This means you can use your probes as tiny, but extremely fast "cargo ships". I will let your imagination go wild now on the possibilities - just remember; they have an Attack Strength of 0...!

• A3G9hfN.jpg

By default Espionage Probes have a relatively small Cargo Capacity. It was disabled a very long time ago and now appears as a "special mod" on some new universes. This means you can use your probes as tiny, but extremely fast "cargo ships". I will let your imagination go wild now on the possibilities - just remember; they have an Attack Strength of 0...!

Correct me if I'm wrong.. this means we can use a large fleet of Espionage Probes to raid inactive users (or even active - without any defenses) ?

• Indeed. Do note, leaving 1 single probe on your planet as defense against this kind of attack works fine, because even 1 billion probes still have 0 attack power and will produce a Draw against that single probe. Worth noting, solar sats also work as defense against probe attacks.