Everything is Awesome (If you're a certain group of people playing on this server)

• I was with ya until you got here. No. People aren't allowed to accuse of cheating/discuss bans on here because it leads to a toxic flame war between parties. We allowed cheating accusations and ban discussions for a short period a while ago and it was an absolutely terrible idea. So now that you've been corrected there, I'll address your other fallacy. There is something that can be done about it. You're making it seem like there is black or white here...The GOs either ban whoever they want or they don't ban at all. No. They ban people after gathering a heap of factual evidence. Game Forge requires this because money has become involved, and thus turned this game into a transaction. Y'all apparently seem to think this is town hall justice here. Gather round the townsfolk and lets hang us some cheaters. No. Proof is required, and lots of it. No, I don't mean "hey dude he has been on for 150 hours straight. Sorry, how do you know?

• haha lol :)

Yes, I see how ban discussions can escalate. Makes sense.

I'm sorry if I made it look like it's black and white. I didn't mean to.

You can know that a dude has been on for a week straight because you hunt him with your whole alliance and no one ever seen the dude off even though they watch him constantly.

As an admin, you have activity logs and even web server access logs would suffice, so you can easily probe it.

But that's known, I'm sure.

• I mean, I was thinking about that too. Like a simple page auto-refresh plugin. But I'm not sure if that's legal. The rules are a bit vague around what scripts are legal and what are not. Hard to tell.

• I mean, I was thinking about that too. Like a simple page auto-refresh plugin. But I'm not sure if that's legal. The rules are a bit vague around what scripts are legal and what are not. Hard to tell.

I don't think that would be legal.

But you don't need a plugin, there are legal and within the game mechanics ways of having constant activity without the need to install any additional software.

I don't think that would be legal.

But you don't need a plugin, there are legal and within the game mechanics ways of having constant activity without the need to install any additional software.

For example, my ally mates and I used to hit each other with probes every so often to maintain constant activity if they were late getting home or preoccupied with their fleet sitting. Easy way to do that.