buying deut

• Morning you fellow E-warriors

I am looking to buy deut, will pay top rates.

Pm me in-game Rubberduck, or here if that pleases you.

I offer significant non economic benefits too, such as regular updates on how many windows I have witnessed people lick, the daily pigeon count from my garden and the current humidity level of Xu Xin s basement spa/involuntary hotel.

Thanks

Arcane
    :spamshield:

• Bump.

I'd like to remind you all I am willing to purchase your friendship via the transaction of you supply me with deut.

This is a similar economic arrangements of Saudia Arabia and the rest of the world.

Drop me a message in game or here on the boards with your rates, star sign and birth stone. I'll call you a hippy and buy your deut anyway.

peace and love

Arcane

• Bump!

Message me in game at Arcane.

I will regale you with tales of my splendor, my vision for my 2021 run to be the president of my own household and why lockdown is affecting Vices puffin obsessions.

Also I'll pay top rates.

Hit me up

Arcane

• Its time once more for me to request your deut.

As we make our way into to twilight of 2020, a year which has felt 4562 days long... Or a week in vices basement... I see less and less people trading.

I ask you this... Why not sell to someone who can tell you in 732 ways and in 32 different languages that Xu Xin is a monobrow emblazoned puffin puncher..

Arcane

• oh dont sell him!

sell to Army instead!!

i sold to this guy above almost 10bn and in return i got trolled by Xu Xin

no one needs that kind of marketing in the o-world nowadays

AvOZINI.png

Vreme će proći pa moći će svi da vide

Kako stojimo ponosni, večni ko piramide

• its cuz of my supernosepower

it guides me almost as good as my automated script guides fleets to expos

AvOZINI.png

Vreme će proći pa moći će svi da vide

Kako stojimo ponosni, večni ko piramide

• Hello

I, once again, am requesting your friendship via the method of deut transactions. I'm looking for my Heisenberg.

*In my best Save the children appeal voice*

If this Christmas has been a long and lonely one, and you've been affected by the recent bans send "I NEED BETTER FRIENDS" to Tenebrous in game.

If you do one thing this holiday season...get the gift of friendship

Make 2022 the most memorable year of all.

Thank you.

Arcane

• Neotinea

Added the Label Res-Trade