ACS Top 06 - [TOT: 6.743.011.000] Inprotest [solitude] & van den budenmayer [solitude] vs. HorizonFire (A: 154.170.000, D: 6.588.841.000)

• Hello Europa,

New blood joins this Universe with thanks to van den budenmayer for joining ACS. (was away for a while after Moon Destruction, he broke out into a cold sweat :thumbsup:)

We all keep civil and wish you a very fast rebuild Horizon.

Good luck!

Dedi to alliance,

On 21-05-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Inprotest [solitude]

Colony Ship 1

Battleship 52.700

Attacker van den budenmayer [solitude]

Destroyer 55.000

Reaper 130.802

Defender HorizonFire

Small Cargo 82.134

Large Cargo 117.137

Light Fighter 249.388

Heavy Fighter 3.379

Cruiser 6

Battleship 166

Colony Ship 2

Recycler 34

Espionage Probe 18.091

Deathstar 5

Battlecruiser 33.245

Reaper 1.963

Pathfinder 19.217

Rocket Launcher 1.000

Light Laser 500

Heavy Laser 100

Gauss Cannon 50

Ion Cannon 50

Plasma Turret 20

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Inprotest [solitude]

Colony Ship 1 ( -0 )

Battleship 50.762 ( -1.938 )

Attacker van den budenmayer [solitude]

Destroyer 54.894 ( -106 )

Reaper 130.648 ( -154 )

Defender HorizonFire

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

233.444.559 Metal, 578.184.211 Crystal and 138.638.020 Deuterium

58.361.140 Metal, 144.546.053 Crystal and 34.659.505 Deuterium

14.590.285 Metal, 36.136.513 Crystal and 8.664.876 Deuterium

3.647.571 Metal, 9.034.128 Crystal and 2.166.219 Deuterium

911.893 Metal, 2.258.532 Crystal and 541.555 Deuterium

228.176 Metal, 564.734 Crystal and 135.461 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 154.170.000 units.

Total damage attacker including follow-ups: 156.043.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 6.588.841.000 units.

Total damage defender including follow-ups: 6.606.333.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 927.923.700 metal and 881.916.300 crystal.

Extra debris caused by the follow-up(s): 339.000 metal and 359.000 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 1.266.713.431 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The enormous amounts of free metal and crystal drew together.

A moon was formed around the planet with a diameter of 8.831 km.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

927.923.700 Metal and 881.916.300 Crystal

309.307.900 Metal and 293.972.100 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):

1.237.231.600 Metal and 1.175.888.400 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.440.881.224

Crystal: 1.902.848.571

Deuterium: 180.060.636

The attacker(s) made a profit of 3.523.790.431 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -3.314.796.124

Crystal: -3.674.587.671

Deuterium: -883.662.636

The defender(s) lost a total of 7.873.046.431 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

• That's rich. 'Keep it civil' when you couldn't even reply to me. Go back into vmode. Edgar is the real fool thinking a GO wouldn't suck up to the King of Nothing. Under the thumb. I'm alright Jack.

Try playing the game fairly rather than owning the universe with GOs, multis and bots under the same person(s)

You don't fool me and I've been watching and watching for a while now. Not wanting to say anything because I thought, I'll mind my own business; make expos, raid inactives and build up my mines.

But NO

Let's flatten the highest ranked none affiliated account by moon popping to make sure we get his fleet. So basic.

Yeah I made a dirty fleet save with a lot in the fleet/resources, who doesn't get complacent in a quiet universe.

I actually don't care about the fleet or the resources. What I care about it people playing fairly!

Solitude, Misfits, Storm some other bs side accounts all monopolised by the same person(s). Pathetic.

All hail the King of Nothing!

Warned for Insult

- Madoka

Edited once, last by Madoka ().

• Welcome to the uni Cryptopsy and congrats on the top 10 :beer:

Try playing the game fairly rather than owning the universe with GOs, multis and bots under the same person(s)

I like how you accuse the one person who still posts some of his hits of cheating

The last 7-8 pages of the CR section are 90% VDB and 10/20 current top tens are his as well:growup:

How he grew to his current rank is quite clear: crashing people who made mistakes :lol:

Tough loss, hope the rebuild goes well.

Current Universes: Zibal
    Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Xanthus, Fenrir, Janice.fr, Europa, Kalyke, Norma
    Basic 20%: 1000+
    Advanced 20%: ~300
    Top Tens: 13-1

• Spare me your 'wisdom' Lonestar.

I know Van has worked hard on his account, as did you and me. I didn't say otherwise, so who knows why you're talking about pages of CRs. Oh wait, it's another deflection tactic like blaming the hit on taking back pirate DF or claim deut from recalled hits. BS

What I don't appreciate is all the other accounts feeding 1 person(s) agenda. It's total bs.

• It's not deflection, you said he owned this universe using bots and multis.

I pointed out he clearly owned this universe by putting in more time and effort and making more hits than the rest of us.

No one feeds VDBs agenda. We are in a relatively empty universe.

He makes his own hits, he fights pirates, he even merchants his own deut since we have almost no traders left.

The truth is VDB is a facilitator, he encourages fun discussions, team work, and makes hits happen.

This made him a top player in this uni even though he joined 6 months late. It made him a force in Norma as well

That is why we play with him, not because we want to hide under rank 1's protection

No one in Solitude is cheating, this ally formed in part due a split because of such accusations in Misfits/Hogwarts.

I just find it insulting to Inprotest and VDB that instead of receiving congrats for their hit they instead get messages like this. You made a mistake, they capitalized. You have plenty of deploys you didnt use, to the point that it was noticed you consistently dirty FS. Anyone with enough fleet could have done this to you, accusing one of the attackers of having GOs (???), bots, and multies just comes across as poor sportsmanship.

I think I have entertained this/derailed this hit long enough. You can message me in game or on the board if you want to discuss more.

Current Universes: Zibal
    Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Xanthus, Fenrir, Janice.fr, Europa, Kalyke, Norma
    Basic 20%: 1000+
    Advanced 20%: ~300
    Top Tens: 13-1

• I probably shouldn't derail the hit because that's fair play to Inprotest and Van and lazy playing by me.

I used this as a platform the vent my frustration, which is wrong, so I would like to congratulate Van and Crypto on their hit.

• Ill say this once here, but it seems you all might have beat me to it.

The boards are not a place to vent your cheat accusations, that should be handled in private or with your GOs in the ticket system.

Additionally you need to be staying on topic to the thread at hand.

Moderator of: Help & Questions, Universe 1 - Uriel; Quasar - Umbra

SMOD:

If you have any concerns with my modding feel free to message them

• Ill say this once here, but it seems you all might have beat me to it.

The boards are not a place to vent your cheat accusations, that should be handled in private or with your GOs in the ticket system.

Additionally you need to be staying on topic to the thread at hand.

Sorry Madoka. I've moved it off the forum now

• noticed defender dirty fleetsaving, a while ago in g6 and nowadays in g5. thought he'd feel relaxed because i was 165 systems further.. original plan was discussed with balkanexpress a few days earlier and he was up'ing the phalanx in his G5 to cover this area. though me, balkanexpress and defender being in same timezone would force one of us to stay awake and i dont think staying awake for this fleet worths in this state of the universe -as my share of profits is 1 average alien encounter...-

when i told inprotest to snipe defenders pirate DF -as i was too far and managed to snipe only twice- we got into a talk about defender and i shared my observation of him dirty'ing there. as being from another timezone and having phalanx already built, inprotest and i decided to go on this together. moon was popped and fleet revealed still 5 hours to land but i was asleep back then, when i woke up, it was 17 minutes off for me to add rips... it could be 0 losses and 0 deuterium cost if i woke up earlier than my routine... :sleep:

lots of needless drama caused by the defender, both ingame and on here -despite telling defender to chill and he's being irrational and he will regret what he's saying. i decided to not talk about it and play my game recently so i'll skip that part. anyone with above 70 IQ points can see what is going on.

i'd like to clarify 2 things though;

1) i had no knowledge of inprotest being an ex - GO... and even if so, how does it change what happened here?

2) inprotest never ever messaged me, he was playing his own game for weeks and i reached him, we exchanged a few messages ingame and i invited him to alliance. he was kind enough to accept the invitation so we started to play together.

so inprotest isn't the one who's sucking no1, unlike someone who applied to solitude alliance a couple weeks ago trying to be cute in order to be accepted -neglecting his own endless wisdom about what is going on in the universe and solitude, misfits, storm alliances being dirty. i'd love to see some dignity...

13749.jpg?v=1642604403

"Fenrir, the giant wolf, could not be constrained by any means known to man, so the dwarves forged a chain, but not from metal. Nothing made by man could constrain Fenrir, so they forged it from the things we cannot see and the things we cannot hear. Like the breath of a fish… the sound a moving cat makes. The roots… of a mountain."

• Well mixed feelings here... was not expecting this to happen... I might be fool, don't know.. I can't control all the variables. I just wanted my account to grow a lot (not growing fast enough by the way :angry:). I am sorry horizon.... funny that the account I was about to give you ended up crushing you :mellow::mellow::mellow:

-- You've met a terrible fate haven't you