Changes in Expedtions ?

• Unless you do like 5000 expeditions and compare them to former 5000 expeditions (kind of), you cannot really say this. The formulas behind are not known, and to my knowledge there were no tweaks.

Be head to serve, not to reign(Bernard von Clairvaux)

Board Administrator

Problems on the boards? Username change? Send me a PM

We are always looking for new moderators!

• please stop typing logic and just submit to confirmation bias already miss moderator.

but no its literally just confirmation bias and your willingness to ignore 'dry' streaks of blackholes previously

after all, why would you care about them if you arent getting them?

• 7 days ago i got 4bh in 22hrs (less than 100expo)

sice then i got another 2 or 3

when i look last 5k expo, nothing changed, everything is normal

keep on slapping them and pls educate yourself about the matter at habd before speaking

there is like 10 threads open with this same topic, every1 of the mconcludes the same

I am makeing Silverwind's days

And I am savage now!

• Hi! I don't know if this is the right place to post this but i don't see any other place, so i just posted in the universe i play. Ever since the update of 7.3.0 some of my alliance mates have reported decreased finds in expeditions, like way lower than they normally do. I am a collector class so i can't offer any info on this, but i would be tempted to change to discoverer, provided it hasn't been nerfed that bad. Has anyone else experienced bad finds ever since the updates, or could this be just bad luck. i know it is kind of soon to draw a conclusion since the update was like 3 days ago, but every bit of information helps. Thanks in advance!

alexg2222

here you can find more on the topic

and last 2 days i had about 5 or 6 fights with pirates or aliens, compared to usual 20 (give or take)

while my team mate in last 10 hours had almoust 10 fights

as one might say, it is nerfed for me and not for him :D

7.3 is still young, we have no official info about it and no enough data to calculate if it is nerfed

first glance, i am unlucky and rest feels normal

last time i had this kind of "fight" with another board user i collected data i had, asked for my opponents help but he went silent aka ghosted me after almoust calling me names and trying to pick a fight with me

if you are not in a hurry wait 15 days and ask here again, i am betting my lf's and deuterium that nothing major is changed

more info here and here page 7

I am makeing Silverwind's days

And I am savage now!

• if you are not in a hurry wait 15 days and ask here again, i am betting my lf's and deuterium that nothing major is changed :))))), good one

Thanks for the info. I am mostly interested in the ships/resource finds, because i don't have the time nor the willingness to stress out about the DF that come out from fighting pirates/aliens. I am asking because lately, most of my alliance mates reported finds between 5-15 mil, while most of the time they got between 35-85 mil finds. I guess it could be just bad luck, but i will w8 a little longer before deciding if i am gonna change to discoverer or not. I do send expos as a collector now, the income isn't anything special, but it is still free resources. I encountered a black hole in my first 50 expos i think. i only lost 417 LC so no big deal. My biggest find was in the for of ships which had a value of about 5 mil, resource wise, i ever found anything higher than 2.5 mil. though i haven't done enough expos to see if it is worth sending 2k LC or just stay with 417 LC since i will never have huge finds like the discoverers.