Trading Quantum 330 Million Point Account

• Trading my Quantum account for a similar account in terms of points. This is a Discoverer Class account with 330 million points and 193.408 Dark Matter. No officers active.

Caracteristics of the account I'm looking for:
    -Miner Account.
    -At least Astro 25 (14 planets).
    -Similar points to mine (~10% margin).
    -Discoverer class.

-Universe settings: Speed Fleet: Anything from x2 and above. Economy Speed: x7. Enabled ACS. NO Defence to Debris Field. Debris Field: Any between 30%-70%. Deuterium Consumption: Any.
    ... and lastly, but most importantly.
    -Needs to be in a Universe with good people and not be in a Universe with a single Alliance ruling the Universe.

Here's my account in detail:

14 Planets + 12 Moons. 13 Planets on Slot 15 for maximum deuterium production. All Planets in the same galaxy 1 system apart from each other for much faster transportation of resources between them. Only 1 Planet which is still underdeveloped in comparison to the others which is in-system with another. Most planets have about 30 free field slots, only 1 planet has less than 20 field slots which is the most developed one.

1 Planet with large Storages and Facilities in comparison to the others and mines at 40-35-38 and fields at 17 free field slots, no Crawlers, weak defence, no moon:

12 Developed Planets with identical Mines-Facilities-Defences, aside from 1 of them which has a Deuterium Mine at level 38 and 2-3 more levels of storage (metal/crystal 18-18 respectively) than the others, and 2 others which have -1 level of research lab (14) and one which has a research lab at only level 6, all of them have 936 Crawlers, good defences, all of them have a moon (Shipyard level 10 - Lunar Base level 6 and Jump Gate level 1 in all moons):

1 Underveloped Planet in terms of only mines and has research lab at only level 6, everything else, facilities-storages-defences-crawlers, it's the same as the 12 developed planets, it has no moon.

Researches:

Fleet:

Items (over 900):

Have no rush with this. Just want to find a better Universe to play in.
    You can make your offers here or via PM, won't mind either way.
    Cheers.

Moons donated: 10