[TOT: 132.322.000] Captain Triton [MESS] vs. The God of Strife [StarGods] (A: 25.509.000, D: 106.813.000)

• I got up at 4:15am for this hit so you think I would have written this out before hand, but we'll just say I didn't want to count the chickens before they hatched:rolleyes2:

I have played Ogame since back in the day when we were still in v1. Took a break for 4-5 years and around Christmas something was calling me to come back. Had no idea what the classes were and my old board account was gone so being a miner I picked collector. :lol: Started reading the forums and saw a disco is OP thread and. :headbanging: So when this uni opened I decided I wasn't going to make an acc then on the second day I decided to just have a little fun with disco class to see what the fuss was all about. Really happy I tried because it was a ton of fun and if I had more time I would love to keep sniping all of those pirates who just don't know when one drink is too many. :dead:

As far as the hit goes, I saw this on lanx about a week ago and had no recyclers so had to build a lot. I also didn't have as much fleet specifically the LF, cruisers, or the BS so I built some of those too. (Lots of LF for my pirate friends :biggrin:) I lanxed multiple times every day but knew the defender was super active so I didn't want to launch and have him send everything to his moon in another galaxy. Waiting pays off because I saw it again yesterday on a very long transport FS and the only thing I had to worry about was GLOTR lanxing and trying to ninja or steal DF. I also had a brief scare when someone else launched a small fleet to try and lock him but he recalled and didn't ever send a full fleet.

Defender and I talked briefly after the hit and he was a pretty cool guy. Wished him FR but this is really just a large expo fleet for him.

I want to give a big thank you to Ramzes for being a beast and keeping a lid on this for so long and for doing the initial probe for me from another galaxy so I could see tech and defense levels. Without you this would not be possible. Also, thank you to SPQR for helping out this miner with a fleeter hit:P And of course, dedi goes out to MESS, one of the most fun alliances I've ever had the pleasure to be a part of and some friends who I will miss.

Thanks Again for a good ride Pasiphae!

-MIKE20

P.S. GLOTR, I know you're trying to return me as I was tying this so if I can't get out of it FR to my new acc owner too who I will pick soon and enjoy the profits:)

On 02-06-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Captain Triton [MESS]

Light Fighter 19.064

Heavy Fighter 1.837

Cruiser 1.637

Battleship 378

Battlecruiser 213

Bomber 102

Destroyer 138

Reaper 150

Pathfinder 901

Small Cargo 5.213

Large Cargo 5.175

Espionage Probe 4

Defender The God of Strife [StarGods]

Small Cargo 24

Large Cargo 67

Light Fighter 1.741

Heavy Fighter 88

Cruiser 497

Battleship 74

Recycler 1

Espionage Probe 8.271

Bomber 150

Solar Satellite 22

Destroyer 37

Battlecruiser 92

Reaper 81

Pathfinder 79

Rocket Launcher 6.666

Light Laser 666

Heavy Laser 488

Gauss Cannon 80

Ion Cannon 350

Plasma Turret 39

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Captain Triton [MESS]

Light Fighter 15.893 ( -3.171 )

Heavy Fighter 1.675 ( -162 )

Cruiser 1.585 ( -52 )

Battleship 376 ( -2 )

Battlecruiser 212 ( -1 )

Bomber 102 ( -0 )

Destroyer 138 ( -0 )

Reaper 150 ( -0 )

Pathfinder 867 ( -34 )

Small Cargo 4.316 ( -897 )

Large Cargo 4.771 ( -404 )

Espionage Probe 2 ( -2 )

Defender The God of Strife [StarGods]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 25.509.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 106.813.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 34.552.495 metal and 23.242.906 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 0 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 22%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

1.300.305 Metal and 874.694 Crystal

34.552.495 Metal and 23.242.906 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):

35.852.800 Metal and 24.117.600 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 19.717.800

Crystal: 15.134.600

Deuterium: -391.000

The attacker(s) made a profit of 34.461.400 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -62.097.000

Crystal: -35.942.000

Deuterium: -8.774.000

The defender(s) lost a total of 106.813.000 units.