Just for some LOL's see if anyone can guess who crashed this.....[TOT: 19.604.593.000] The mystery person..... [MUPPETS] vs. Kloshar [Defiance] (A: 505.731.000, D: 19.098.862.000)

• :censored:

posted for a banned user

Iris

Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!

Words to live by:

Anyway, the bad news is that inviting/trolling me here on this thread or in the ticket system doesn't change your guilt. I suppose the only thing you have left since you're a lying and manipulative cheater is to try and make me dance, so we did the Congo.

5044-08c75f27832ac52db5738e76087c67cadf2baeb5.jpg

Silverwind

Edited once, last by Iris ().

• Do I get points for guessing: Notorious player named after nice part of the week, known for his life threats towards multiple players?

Can my prize also be life threat from Weekend? :)

Let's increase the count of people he already threatened :D

warning given, flaming and offtopic

Iris

• I guess as it is spam and we don't know who the mistery man really it is ok :)

• So many tears.......keep it classy.

Anyone else? There a real prize here!

offtopic, warning given

Iris

Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!

Words to live by:

Anyway, the bad news is that inviting/trolling me here on this thread or in the ticket system doesn't change your guilt. I suppose the only thing you have left since you're a lying and manipulative cheater is to try and make me dance, so we did the Congo.

5044-08c75f27832ac52db5738e76087c67cadf2baeb5.jpg

Silverwind

• Yeap, we are crying in agony as a man got away with a RL threat, crying in agony as a lot of african-americans are crying currently in America due to a recent murder of George Floyd.

I bet letssled that you are a type of person just like the police officer that murdered that poor soul, and by supporting weekend RL threats, I bet that you are supporting that police office and murder of that poor soul, shame on you.

Warned for insult.

- Marshmello

• Strider that post is nothing other than shameful and disgusting.

I don’t even know how you could post that on a public forum thinking it was ok.

Scumbag behaviour.

• Not sure that I could care less about you diddy

Just stating my opinion towards what I believe letssled is like deep down in real like, and giving s comparison.

What I compared it with is a tragedy, but it'd just my opinion

• To be fair after that post I’d simply wish not to converse with you ever again

I can’t even begin to think about your thought process to put that into the public domain.

We all have banter here and poke fun but you have brought racism, the death of another human and accused another Board member of supporting a racist killing by a police officer all just so you can pretend to be offended by a post by Weekend?

You are a disgrace and anyone that supports your view also needs to have a look at themselves too.

A dark day for the boards...

• lets have a little fun here, see who can guess who nailed this........winner gets a special prize....

It could have been me. It could have been Diddy, but then again, it it takes some skill to pull it off so myself and Diddy are eliminated from it then

• Not accusing anyone of anything, just stating my opinion on someone else :)

Is that also forbidden on board?

I don't think I insulted letssled, if I did, I really don't care

Just stated my opinion

• Yeap, we are crying in agony as a man got away with a RL threat, crying in agony as a lot of african-americans are crying currently in America due to a recent murder of George Floyd.

I bet letssled that you are a type of person just like the police officer that murdered that poor soul, and by supporting weekend RL threats, I bet that you are supporting that police office and murder of that poor soul, shame on you.

You have a real problems mate,what we see in this post,comparing one board member of one forum in virtual world with one police officer?Cmon try better next time.

Also to add,nice hit

Klosho fr

The Monster

• too much flaming and trolling on this thread.

:closed:

Iris

ex board admin

Top 10's: 40

hyper advs: 120

super advs:300:

everything else: lost count

RIPS destroyed: 120454

• Neotinea

Added the Label Spam