Lost and Found Please Help !

• Hey there Virgo

WE need your HELP Please:search::search::search:

Few days ago our dear friend Lord of Ice lost his BCS:hmm: 300 + K, and we cant fined them, so l had no other choice but to come to the board and ask for your HELP:hail:

The lest time we saw them was on Monday if l'm correct and was somewhere in 6 galaxy getting ready for the Expeditions of they life:beer::dance

But they are still not back, and we cant find them alone and our Lord of Ice is very unhappy about it:crying::crying: we try to offer him so other BCS, but he just want his back :wbb:

So Good people of Virgo lets go together and find the lost BCS for Ice so he can be happy again :thumbsup::buckteeth:

• Yawn.... funny how ALEX's mouth gets bigger when he has a bit of luck. Ever lost your fleet in a noobish way ALEX - I would delete this thread if I were you, makes you look pathetic. LOL

In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun
    You find the fun and snap! The job's a game.

• YAwN.... funny HoW ALEx'S MouTH gEtS BIGGER When he HaS A bit Of luCk. ever Lost YoUr Fleet iN A noObisH WaY ALEx - i wouLD dEleTe thIs tHreaD iF I were You, mAkES YOU looK pATHeTIc. LOL

it was pretty funny though, surely

• Yawn.... funny how ALEX's mouth gets bigger when he has a bit of luck. Ever lost your fleet in a noobish way ALEX - I would delete this thread if I were you, makes you look pathetic. LOL

sorry how are you ? :stick:

btw: We are still looking people don't give up!:search:

• YAwN.... funny HoW ALEx'S MouTH gEtS BIGGER When he HaS A bit Of luCk. ever Lost YoUr Fleet iN A noObisH WaY ALEx - i wouLD dEleTe thIs tHreaD iF I were You, mAkES YOU looK pATHeTIc. LOL

it was pretty funny though, surely

If you are 11yo mate then yes, I suppose it is.

Yawn.... funny how ALEX's mouth gets bigger when he has a bit of luck. Ever lost your fleet in a noobish way ALEX - I would delete this thread if I were you, makes you look pathetic. LOL

sorry how are you ? :stick:

btw: We are still looking people don't give up!:search:

How am I? I am fine thank you, how are you? Or should we say who are you, with differing online times (sometimes 24/7), is that your bot or another player?

Warned for trolling.

- Marshmello

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marshmello ().

• I think Ice lost his calculator at some point as well so if someone finds that it'd be appreciated. Either that or if anyone knows any math tutors looking for a side hussle? :search::zpopcorn:

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

- The one & only Peppa -

- SGO for: Bellatrix/Fenrir/Cosmos/Dorado/Galatea/Himalia/Indus/Kalyke/Mensa/Octans/Pasiphae/Rosalind/Sombrero -

• If you are 11yo mate then yes, I suppose it is.

11 y/o... said the guy with the name Disney and a picture of mickey mouse.. :rofl:

Ever lost your fleet in a noobish way ALEX

At least he does something with his fleet though.. :rofl:your MPD is looking, well... a bit dire

11 y/o... said the guy with the name Disney and a picture of mickey mouse.. :rofl:

At least he does something with his fleet though.. :rofl:your MPD is looking, well... a bit dire

imaging judging others based on what they like past the age of... idk, 7? buillying isnt really a thing anymore nowadays

• imagine judging someone based on their age
    imagine assuming someones age

imagine giving a sh/t on a public forum

imagine losing 300k bcs in expo

yea.. because this is definitely "buillying" -

imagine being..

• cheers Ice baby

youre not the only one who lost 300k BCs in the unkown holes of gameforges lab

:beer:

'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'

'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

Funny that you're measuring success in arbitrary MPD which don't even mean anything anymore thanks to expeditions, when Disney masterminded the biggest ninja on the server...

• It takes a while for children to learn Fire - he is still learning :wink3:, and takes time away from playing when you have a child to look after.

This post just shows how pathetic some of the people are in this server, with short memories. We have seen many people lose out to black holes, to not FS, to Ninja's and yet their account is still better than those mocking.

• yeaaaaaaaaaaah man, real life is primary.. so what exactly is your point? you got kids so you can't look at some numbers on a website?

but then again, you're just another yes man though, aren't you, like a majority of the fleeters who joined that alliance, group together so they can circle jerk each other with their fleets that sit dormant all day. join the #1 fleeting alliance because thats the "safest" place to be. can't beat 'em.. join 'em :thumbsup:

• This post just shows how pathetic some of the people are in this server

And ALEX I am fine? How are you? Learn to spell before you make stupid comments - gutted!

i'll tell you what is pathetic though Disney , look at what youre saying for just a second :rofl:one minute you're all PMA on the forums taking the moral high ground, and the next he's "builling" (his words not mine) people for not speaking a different language correctly... :rofl:

d7f4434ebb07593a954e93db15b978b1.jpg

• yeaaaaaaaaaaah man, real life is primary.. so what exactly is your point? you got kids so you can't look at some numbers on a website?

but then again, you're just another yes man though, aren't you, like a majority of the fleeters who joined that alliance, group together so they can circle jerk each other with their fleets that sit dormant all day. join the #1 fleeting alliance because thats the "safest" place to be. can't beat 'em.. join 'em :thumbsup:

Jealousy will get you nowhere darling. When your balls drop do let us know, maybe your logic and arguments will improve then too.