[LEGION] vs. [DOOM]

• Can a mod please explain my apparent heavy insult?

I don't see how anything that's been said is worthy of a ban. In fact when Darth initially posted he changed my name to Captain Sissy yet nothing was done? That's an insult if ever there is one.

• Please drop the ban discussion. If you want to talk about a ban, or get feedback on a ban please use the ticket system.

Moderator of: Help & Questions, Universe 1 - Cosmos; Octans - Sombrero

SMOD: Andvari300

If you have any concerns with my modding feel free to message them

• I came here just to make it clear that is not true what Darth Eclosius is saying about our leader making decisions on his own.
    Look what you make me do, I have to create an account in the forum and everything.

• Agree to disagree.

What about the
    1. Long overview attacks (1d+) that LGN members have been warned for?
    2. Moving members to a wing for their protection - maybe should have thought about the consequences first?
    3. Personal insults severe enough to be banned?
    4. The huge gap in the damage done by us and LGN, after the war has been declared by you and our terms refused?

Kindly reminder that similarly to the target that was meant to be set by LGN during the war declaration, we received NO PEACE TERMS from LGN, even though we made the first approach and were categorically turned down.

• I thought you wasn't going to be posting anymore and only on the CR thread Darth.

You keep banging on about certain points that are void. You offered terms our whole alliance rejected. We tried to put a damage limiter in place. You rejected that, so please stop the lies. Again if anyone would like to see proof privately DM me. I've nothing to hide and neither have my alliance.

And to put something into perspective, I could have ignored some messages you've sent ingame Darth and reported certain things you've said, but again you have lowered the tone of the war. I will no longer refute your clear lies.

If anybody reading this thread would like to know any of the truth, please feel free to DM me.

Just to point out, any damage done to our alliance has been to lowly members. There was even an attack this week from a doom member ranked in top 200 on a member below 800. If the rules were stated clearly, we would not have entered the war in the first place.

The specific rules on Ogame in regards to wars says "All users that will participate in the war need to be named with their current points in the war declaration."

It does not state that this can be changed by the alliance you're declaring war on.

I have asked for clarification, and it's still not clear. Nowhere in the rules does it state that the opposing alliance can then dictate who we have chose to include on our side.

If this can't be fully explained here then I will consequently have to take this a stage higher. I have spoke in great depth to my officers, and we have looked at all rules regarding war, and based on your rules, all of Dooms' supposed hits are nul and void.

We simply followed your rules to the letter regarding declaring war, and clearly they haven't been very clear as we've started a war under false pretense.

Hope to hear from a GO soon.

• To further clarify my last clarification. The rule that you quote about declaring participants is done to get you to list full membership of BOTH alliances. To ask for specific people to be left out add huge oversight to the participants of the war and all teamler involved in keeping track of rule violations. Technically your initial post was incorrect in cutting off some of your members from the war, and was latter clarified by the defending alliance. There was no dictating participants because neither side has that power (unless they agree to it in a NON BINDING manner, meaning enforcement of it is up to them).

And unfortunately while you may have started the war misinformed, you have committed to it being on going until both sides have reached an agreement, the war goes inactive, or one of the alliances involved ceases to exist. Until such a time, all members of both alliances are fair game (and for 12 hours after they leave the alliance)

• You keep banging on about certain points that are void. You offered terms our whole alliance rejected. We tried to put a damage limiter in place. You rejected that, so please stop the lies. Again if anyone would like to see proof privately DM me. I've nothing to hide and neither have my alliance.

The specific rules on Ogame in regards to wars says "All users that will participate in the war need to be named with their current points in the war declaration."

It does not state that this can be changed by the alliance you're declaring war on.

You cannot declare a war and choose which members will not get hit. You need to think of the consequences and do the homework.

Just to point out, any damage done to our alliance has been to lowly members. There was even an attack this week from a doom member ranked in top 200 on a member below 800. If the rules were stated clearly, we would not have entered the war in the first place.

[TOT: 18.302.000] Darth Eclosius [DOOM] vs. Lieutenant Orbit [LGN] (A: 270.000, D: 18.032.000)

[TOT: 3.648.000] Beep Beep [DOOM] vs. Ara-Ara Senpai [LGN] (A: 0, D: 3.648.000)

[TOT: 13.465.000] Beep Beep [DOOM] vs. Ara-Ara Senpai [LGN] (A: 60.000, D: 13.405.000)

[TOT: 11.187.000] Prosurfer [DOOM] vs. iamkapaku [LGN] (A: 124.000, D: 11.063.000)

[TOT: 12.456.000] Prosurfer [DOOM] vs. iamkapaku [LGN] (A: 341.000, D: 12.115.000)

[TOT: 40.174.000] Prosurfer [DOOM] vs. ViRuS [LGN] (A: 5.947.000, D: 34.227.000)

[TOT: 85.169.500] Prosurfer [DOOM] vs. Ara-Ara Senpai [LGN] (A: 1.607.000, D: 83.562.500)

[TOT: 6.635.000] Inphecthyuz [DOOM] vs. Dark [LGN] (A: 0, D: 6.635.000) - Lost ranks and is now under top 200

[TOT: 50.337.000] Beep Beep [DOOM] vs. Black Wolf [LGN] (A: 3.085.000, D: 47.252.000) - same for him

[TOT: 22.749.000] Beep Beep [DOOM] vs. Black Wolf [LGN] (A: 3.007.000, D: 19.742.000)

Here at DOOM, we do our best to keep our members safe.

And to put something into perspective, I could have ignored some messages you've sent ingame Darth and reported certain things you've said, but again you have lowered the tone of the war. I will no longer refute your clear lies.

Kindly explain how I wasn't even given a warning then, knowing that the GOs have the full conversation?

• Ok lets seriously drop this ban discussion. Any further mentions of GO actions will result in warnings.

• Okay so you are aloud to initiate insults which then cause you to be insulted back and I get the ban.

Well done GO's your obviously impartial haha!

If you have a problem with my GO, open a ticket and ask for it to be escalated to the SGO level.

If another player has said something offense in game, report it we'll take appropriate action as deemed realistically necessary.

You need take personal responsibility for what you say, and don't respond to the bait or trolling.

In galaxy view there is an "Ignore" option if you hover over a player's name. I encourage you to use it if you do not have the ability to control your own responses.

• The peace terms that were given to your alliance were very simple. We would like a public apology written by yourself where you will declare defeat and leave LGN permanently, thereby giving the leadership to somebody your current highest-ranked member, Technocrat Triton, will be choosing. If those terms are agreed, we will terminate this war 24 hours from the declaration of defeat and the bashing rule will be back in place, therefore protecting your members.

Since Technocrat Triton, their ex-highest ranked player has decided to leave LGN and the current leader being banned, we would appreciate Nakigitsune or the members to chose their new leader collectively, after a public apology concerning the personal insults and the pointless declaration of war has been written here.

If these conditions are met, we will agree to end the war 24 hours after the declaration of defeat. In my opinion, this is a small price to pay in comparison to prolonging this war and potentially starting another one with the wing that was unfairly created.

Kindly reminder...that no terms have been offered by LGN yet.

-WAR STATUS UPDATED - waiting on LGN

• With the departure of our leader Captain Serpentis of the alliance Legion, I on behalf of Legion officially declare defeat. The terms are agreed and satisfied by both parties, this in hopes there's no future bad blood between our players. Thank you.

- Nakigitsune

• Seems like this war has reached a conclusion.

:closed:

Keep an eye on the return of bashing limitations