Minutes?

Hours?
    days?
    couple of weeks?

PLACE YOUR BETS 💰

GOs Assemble! There is a “misunderstanding” to sort out... 🙄

• im only amused by one fact

when defiance gets banned, we get a new topic here

when muppet gets banned (and you do guys have a nice lead on ban amounts) none of you are to be seen around here

cheers guys :beer:

'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'

'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

• Aww asto is defensive. Its just fun to point fun at disty * and just to clarify that's not a real life threat it's all in good fun. Plus diddy is a whale he loves to make splashes

I put my bet on 3 week 6 days 23hours and 51 minutes

• Awww man.... don’t be sulking this early into the thread Asto...

Remember when you guys posted up 3 threads asking about “where is the weekend?” Nah I thought you’d forget about that little instance.... 👀

I didn’t and I also enjoyed the banter soooooo it continues in the way that it should like the days of old :-)

Plus let’s not forget I’m still waiting on an account that befits my standing in this server.... until that happens (rank 300 or so) I’m passing time on the boards until I can message you ingame for hugs and lolz

• Aww asto is defensive. Its just fun to point at disty * and just to clarify that's not a real life threat it's all in good fun. Plus disty is a whale he loves to make splashes

Care to explain that inuendo?

• Aww asto is defensive. Its just fun to point at disty * and just to clarify that's not a real life threat it's all in good fun. Plus disty is a whale he loves to make splashes

Care to explain that inuendo?

Ivan I hope your “misunderstanding”

Gets sorted really really soon.

It’s a bad look for the server having the RANK 2 account banned.....obvs we all thank you for the free rank... except arcane as doesn’t get anything as top dog in this server

• Ivan I hope your “misunderstanding”

Gets sorted really really soon.

It’s a bad look for the server having the RANK 2 account banned.....obvs we all thank you for the free rank... except arcane as doesn’t get anything as top dog in this server

It is obvious arcane acc is not arcane , lame attempt of deception so weekend can post on boards...

• You’re like that velociraptor from Jurassic Park- clever girl

• i promise I'm not posting any of my hits Ivan.

Alen is traveling for a poker tournament (no locations please) and sadly I am the best choice.

It's a sad state of affairs but now I'm the overlord of Vega things are going to change around here.

Firstly the wallpaper, it's very 1981 Soviet Union.

Arcane
    [Muppets] [Vega.org]

SMod: Andvari300

Feel free to regale my SMod tales of my literary heroism.

• can’t believe they picked you over me... must have been the decor theme I was going to choose...”flaccid member” people just don’t understand style around here.

• oh please , 2 days in , same activity. But whatever floats your boat

• 9 days in dearest Ivan, I took over when I vmoded cherry poppins

Arcane
    [Muppets] [Vega.org]

SMod: Andvari300

Feel free to regale my SMod tales of my literary heroism.

• Me and you both old boy BUT I do know weekend is the all seeing eye.... he knows what’s on the boards and ingame despite not playing... sneaky little card shark that he is.

The guys a genius, a horrible hairy genius. Do you know he can slam a revolving door?

#WeekendFacts

• ...and when GCVA get banned they always... Aaah, we never get banned so... :fatgreengrin:

:cbanned:

Xalynth - 24 Hofs
    Fidis - 2 Hofs
    Vega - a couple!

Iam the nicest guy in the uni...