Marketplace issue

• I put an offer. Selling 5kk deut for 25kk Metal. And immediately two transactions go through. One I get 14kk metal and one 4.5kk metal. How does this happen? I don’t ask for two separate transactions to only receive 19kk. And I did zero tolerance.

Bishop

Uni Menza (RCI) retired

Pasiphae active miner

• You are likely going to need to post screenshots of both the original offer (via marketplace logs) and the corresponding game mails of delivery

Moderator of: Help & Questions, Universe 1 - Uriel; Quasar - Umbra

SMOD:

If you have any concerns with my modding feel free to message them

• Can't really say without seeing the full story

Moderator of: Help & Questions, Universe 1 - Uriel; Quasar - Umbra

SMOD:

If you have any concerns with my modding feel free to message them

• I've only used the marketplace a couple times, What I've sold at zero tolerance, I never experienced a discrepancy in what I was supposed to get, so it doesn't sound normal, but again I rarely use it, so there may be something I don't know.

If someone else doesn't provide an enlightening reason as to why this happened to you, I suggest the next time you do this, Do a screen shot of everything, in case it happens again, that way you can show them.

Long Live Universe 6/Alliance Mizar

• if someone created before you one or more search trade with a rate that match with your offer, then exactly after you create your offer, server link your offer with other search. And in that case if search is a fraction of your offer, you will see a partial trade.

So there is not a bug, but is the normal way marketplace was wroten

• if someone created before you one or more search trade with a rate that match with your offer, then exactly after you create your offer, server link your offer with other search. And in that case if search is a fraction of your offer, you will see a partial trade.

So there is not a bug, but is the normal way marketplace was wroten

This is definitely what happened, however i didnt get the asked for price. I wanted 25kk and between the two i received 19kk. So maybe its not a bug but it sure is broken. All partys involved should get what they ask. It cant be that my trade offer is used to fulfill two other people and my offer that i wanted is disregarded..That would be silly. The only thing that it could be is that when i hit the max available metal (25kk) it didnt take correctly due to market charge. But that would also be silly. If I click max available that should be covered no?

Bishop

Uni Menza (RCI) retired

Pasiphae active miner

• Excuse me, i have understood your question was about why 2 trades and not that you talked about total received

I can suppose that your offer is still online, but reduced of parts already traded. Did you checked ? From your message I'm not able to find this info.

• Excuse me, i have understood your question was about why 2 trades and not that you talked about total received

I can suppose that your offer is still online, but reduced of parts already traded. Did you checked ? From your message I'm not able to find this info.

no its gone. It was gone immediately. I clicked submit and both trades happened and that was that. No more offer was in..I mean i use the marketplace all the time. Never had issue like this. And I have traded these exact amounts before with no issue

Bishop

Uni Menza (RCI) retired

Pasiphae active miner

no its gone. It was gone immediately. I clicked submit and both trades happened and that was that. No more offer was in..I mean i use the marketplace all the time. Never had issue like this. And I have traded these exact amounts before with no issue

This means only a thing then.

You think you did 0 tollerance, but you did not and set 20% tollerance. Instant trade took you 5-6kk for that 20%, but you thinked you did 0%.

Maybe a missclick or you remember wrong.

If not this, definitely a bug. If only history was set to show us the tollerance...

• Well just happens again. I put in 7kk deut for 32kk metal with zero tolerance. Immediately when I hit submit it gos through. And I sell 7 kk deut for 26kk metal. Wth? I got the pics this time. Just can’t do them from phone

Bishop

Uni Menza (RCI) retired

Pasiphae active miner

• Yes I did. We will see what happens. I talked to the guy I sold to. Didn’t really clear anything up. He made multiple offers for 4kk metal = 1kk Deut. So I’m guessing that 7 of those went through ? I mean that would be silly. Because That would explain his 7kk deut but not my 26.6kk Metal. We will see what they say. Even if o got charged for 7 market fees which would also be silly. It still wouldn’t account for the 5.4kk extra metal. I mean it’s just metal

I’m not trying to even get it back. Just wondering how this all works. I haven’t had this happen ever. And now twice in a row

Bishop

Uni Menza (RCI) retired

Pasiphae active miner

• Here is a new one. I put in 2kk deut for 10kk metal and a 5% tolerance and it does not go to immediate sale but into the offer que. good stiff. And then I do identical offer with zero tolerance and it gos through immediately and I get 7kk metal. Losing 3kk. So my take On this. Is that. The zero tolerance means just send me whatever you want lol.

Bishop

Uni Menza (RCI) retired

Pasiphae active miner