Just a few questions about the game rules and bans

• Okay so for the lack of knowledge of where should i post this, im posting it here cause this is the only uni im playing

all of this examples are hypothetical and im not trying to point any fingers to any go's , players or anyone else, i just have a few questions im actually curios to know answers from the go's, sgo' and ga's

who better to ask then u guys

1. if a player A and player B trade probe ms's, and they are close to eachother in rankings, if a player A who is higher ranked gives player B who is lower ranked an extra 1-2 probe ms's, and in 24 hour window player B surpasses player A in points, is that considered pushing and bannable?

2. if a player B is transporting ress and doing expos on planet, basically gathering ress whole day, and player A attacks him on that planet with only cargoes while being higher ranked player, and then player B moves his fleet and leaves the ress on empty planet for player A to farm, is that considered push and bannable?

3. if a player get a new acc and moves to his new acc, and crush his old acc while still in the same ally with both accs, is that considered push and bannable?

I would like if someone like kewlness could answer me those in order if thats not too much trouble for u kind sir

but i will happily listen to other go's , sgo's and ga's and their answer

thanks your for your answers in advance

• For #1 you are playing with timing by not sending a ticket here. So just send a ticket.

#2 ends up being illegal because you are doing an "organized" push once the defender coordinates with you to get their remaining res.

#3 is just flat out multing and will result in a multi ban.

Moderator of: Help & Questions, Universe Dorado - Quasar

SMOD: Andvari300

If you have any concerns with my modding feel free to message them

• For #1 you are playing with timing by not sending a ticket here. So just send a ticket.

#2 ends up being illegal because you are doing an "organized" push once the defender coordinates with you to get their remaining res.

#3 is just flat out multing and will result in a multi ban.

thank you for your quick answer, no offense but i will wait for one of the ga's kewlness   Danimanza or anyone else from the ga's to confirm those because u are board moderator(i dont know if u were go, sga or ga before and i apologize if u were, i mean no harm towards u :thumbsup:)

• I have previously been a GO and have been around Ogame since 2007.

• Well I think the important point here would be.. if in doubt on your actions, you can always write the question in a ticket an get the answer directly from the team who manages the univers you play.

The questions you ask, might seem direct and clear when you ask them, but there are always multiple way on analysing the issue and not always just one clear answer.

But Both #1,#2#3 could end up in a situation that should be handled by the GO, SGO or GA in the univers, and may end up in a ban.

• I dont want a rookie GO to answer my questions, i want someone who has been around for years and know what they are doing and what to look for when investigating accs, and throughout the ticket system its gonna take me around 5-6 days to get to the GA, so once again i appreciate your answers but as u both atm dont work as GA's of the uni i play in i will wait for Danimanza to reply, i've heard kewlness is usually pretty active on boards so im fine with u answering or better yet confirming what other team members already said. thanks once again to u both for answering so quickly, much appreciated

• I dont want a rookie GO to answer my questions, i want someone who has been around for years and know what they are doing and what to look for when investigating accs, and throughout the ticket system its gonna take me around 5-6 days to get to the GA, so once again i appreciate your answers but as u both atm dont work as GA's of the uni i play in i will wait for Danimanza to reply, i've heard kewlness is usually pretty active on boards so im fine with u answering or better yet confirming what other team members already said. thanks once again to u both for answering so quickly, much appreciated

You calling me a rookie? ROFL

I have been around for way too long time... (14-16 years give or take)

• Ya know what you have your answers and are chosing to be disrespectful. :closed: