Merges unnecessary

• my proposition is to allow players to transfer their accounts across universes. merges will no longer be necessary.

a player should be able to transfer all their planets and moons at the desired uni, also allowing to pick coords.

this should be allowable to happen at most once per year.

• While there has been no official information about it yet, this is essentially what the Merge Item they keep talking about will do. - and it's already gone through at least 2 tests moving accounts onto public servers (that I'm aware of).

For a Price.

I still retain the thought that is again, a bad idea, and that merges should remain a "one out all out" thing, not where people can merge in and out at will (depending on what restrictions come in with the item - but again, we have no official information about this). Like the marketplace, and class system, I fear this will only allow those with deep pockets further opportunity to manipulate the game and the rules for their own benefit.

The sky is not the limit it is only the genesis of dreams.

• While there has been no official information about it yet, this is essentially what the Merge Item they keep talking about will do. - and it's already gone through at least 2 tests moving accounts onto public servers (that I'm aware of).

For a Price.

Depends on the price point really.

If its less than switching classes it could bring back excitement but I agree those that can afford to will and those that are in a Uni that have just been invaded by those who can will probably just vmode.

• There is a very simple solution for this:

Merger is announced.

UNI x will have to merge into other unis. Let's call that a hard merge and it's used for servers that have died out in less than 6 months.
    EVERYONE is placed into v-mode without the possibility of removing it in the same universe.
    EVERYONE in UNI x receives a free Merge Item and a list of possible options.
    EVERYONE receives a 30 day notification to merge into other universes.

After 30 days, ALL players are sent, at random, to other universes while keeping the merge item.
    7 day inactives will lose their v-mode in the destination universe while losing their merge item.

1 free relocation per planet.

Soft Merge = merge from old universes to younger universes. Players choosing to merge into a newer universe must match certain point based criteria and PAY for the merge item.
    This will be announced as: "UNI Y, 3 months old, is looking for older players to join in an revitalize it. Soft merger available for 60 days."

1 free relocation per planet.

--==~~ Play for fun... not for fame... ~~==--

zeB3uSr.jpg
    Well... guess what? I'M NOT COMING BACK!
    175ddb94f60c239680a8ddadc22516.png<<< This looks like a mask wearing pigeon, with a baseball bat on his right shoulder...
    That's a planet icon, btw...

• i dont think they should make it a payable thing because it will be abused. It should be like a free thing you can do once a year so that you cant cheat the system.

• You can start at very fast uni progress a lot and then jump in to slower uni .. and be at higher power and rank than players that played much longer in same uni.

Also it opens a lot options of abuse.

Imagine big raider (bandit ) feels like all the server turn up on him and ran away to different server where his name is relative

"clear"

• You can start at very fast uni progress a lot and then jump in to slower uni .. and be at higher power and rank than players that played much longer in same uni.

Imagine big raider (bandit ) feels like all the server turn up on him and ran away to different server where his name is relative

"clear"

i think there should be restrictions then. How about "you cannot transfer to a uni where the top 10th player is less points than you"? this way you cannot enter a uni and "rule" on your own.

"clear"

i think there should be restrictions then. How about "you cannot transfer to a uni where the top 10th player is less points than you"? this way you cannot enter a uni and "rule" on your own.

you can aways scrap some ships, and go like top 20 in some univerce , but whit many many many resouces more planets, higher nanite - rebild fast and to rule again

EN Quantum Wars win/loose 2/0 RETIREE!
    EN Cosmos War win/loose 1/
    RETIREE!
    EN Himalia TOP 1
    EN Origin TOP 1

52b9bf7deab8ea937725300c-640-320.jpg

• and the resoo in producktions ? i dont think so!

whatever , the Manegers witch gott the ideas for all the game changes lattly, or just copy some suggections from some random dudes , but been on drugs - or on bottle whishky ... obviously just dont play the game ....
    the Owners got to fire them ASAP
    some of the ideas are good , but can be integrated in game much more easily than the current way.
    We all will have clean vision of future .... and do our strategy. And the GF bosses will have even more profits from DM deals !!
    DREAMS .... Enigmas

EN Quantum Wars win/loose 2/0 RETIREE!
    EN Cosmos War win/loose 1/
    RETIREE!
    EN Himalia TOP 1
    EN Origin TOP 1

52b9bf7deab8ea937725300c-640-320.jpg

The post was edited 2 times, last by PEKET ().

• Maybe for buying a players way out of dead unis with limitations on where. Emerging unis being not a option. I'm for Total combine of similar older unis. I play Aquarious has about 20actives left. Virgo looks dead also. No point in keeping them Open. Maybe we can go into uni1. GF seems to want to keep uni1 alive.