Discoverer status?!

• so..since im usually one of the more vocal idiots on this board, even tho im mostly careless id still like to give this a try

piink  Danimanza  WeTeHa

Prongs  Melione  HalfOp

Koop  ErikFyr  Whitedrum

when will discoverer be nerfed/df limited?

because the balance is completely gone

it was like that from the start..but more active ppl could keep up in a way..but now its impossible with newish BS expo (kudos for the guy who found it)

because if something doesnt happen in the next month (aside from the fact that it shouldve never came to this point at all) oGame can be considered an idiotic game

I know noone cares if I quit, and frankly i shouldve quit long ago. But this will be game over forme, after 18 years of playing this god forsaken game. Many of the oldschool players have quit because of expos and many more will quit.

I understand that from GFs perspective its good, because lets face it. If GF earned 72m$ last year (or the year before), how much more willy they earn with all the expo stuff?

And the cherry on top - merge item.

Throw in some $$, move around, kill, scrap, move to uni as a top20, instabuild, kill etcetcetc. You can see the pattern.

So, I'd like to know, will this stop, and if so, when?!

Id also like to say big thanks to Legor, and one quick question! Is this the game you want to have? Again, i know money is the big deal for you, since 72mil per year is nowhere enough, but could u please just lower the bar a little? just so the oldtimers and new players can have some fun?

Thanks,

Asto Vidatu - David

AvOZINI.png

Vreme će proći pa moći će svi da vide

Kako stojimo ponosni, večni ko piramide

• Hello Asto Vidatu,

I am sorry if you don't like the meta-game at the moment, but any change, even if it's to balance the game, is not as easy or quick as we would wish. The feedback about the classes is delivered to the highest level of Gameforge and any kind of decision may come from there.

I hope you understand, even if it's not really the expected status after a few months of the v7 release.

Regards,

• thanks for the reply man..i really hate that i had to tag few of u, as i know in which spot you are. a spot where everyone asks the questions and you forward all of them and get a simple NO (answer). I was there myself when i was SGO.

Dont get me wrong, its not about me not enjoying, its me and pretty much every casual player losing interest to play because theres no remote chance of keeping up. And im not talking about ppl being in top5, more like top50.

The answer you gave me, while im thankful! doesnt mean much. I'll give oGame a month or two but then im gone. Most of us had some happy memories, but we're for sure going to remember the crappy GF public relations. Most of the stuff (videos, newsletters, stomt) was created to lessen the gap between the players and behind-the-scenes stuff. In reality it only deepened the gap.

Every time we ask for something here, we get forwarded to Stomt.

And ive seen with my own eyes (got screenshots too if anyonr wants em) of GF deleting the stomt with questions they dislike.

The lack of communication was always there, and it will stay as long as oGame exists.

Im just curious if death is staring at us, or is there a chance GF moves it around the corner until 'next big patch'?

theres no logical reason that a player should be able to create a top50 account worldwide, when players have been playing same accounts for 10+ years and ending in top200-300 worlds - preDisco.

Gameforge is literally pissing on the players that have been holding the fort of oGame for the past 2 decades.

ban incoming in 3, 2, 1..

AvOZINI.png

• There was feedback from beginning about expo df, nothing was done about it and was ignored . I refuse to believe that this outcome of meta game is surprise for GF staff , common that takes basic intelligence, now we can all accept nothing will be done. Damage is irreparable, short of massive rollback I dont see answer. thx and goodbye GF

• Dont get me wrong, its not about me not enjoying, its me and pretty much every casual player losing interest to play because theres no remote chance of keeping up. And im not talking about ppl being in top5, more like top50.

It's really obvious that it's not very funny to just send out a round of expeditions , came back to harvest the resources from the battle and send another round. It's like playing any game just for PvE.

And ive seen with my own eyes (got screenshots too if anyonr wants em) of GF deleting the stomt with questions they dislike.

I don't agree here, the only entries that are deleted are those which are rude statements and/or include insults.

Im just curious if death is staring at us, or is there a chance GF moves it around the corner until 'next big patch'?

theres no logical reason that a player should be able to create a top50 account worldwide, when players have been playing same accounts for 10+ years and ending in top200-300 worlds - preDisco.

Gameforge is literally pissing on the players that have been holding the fort of oGame for the past 2 decades.

Not really sure that this happening. It's an unmoral and not funny way to profit, but definetely a benefit for fleeters who were on disadvantage versus the miners/turtles for a few years when all the DM bonus stuff was released

• some of the stomts are not rude, rather real and by hiding/deleting

heres one example - that will probably be deleted/censored

i beleive that you, personally, dont see/read some of those but they do happen.

oGame was never meant to be a PvE game. for gods sake i took collector only to switch later to disco to try and keep up with PvE ppl.

About last part (im lazy to quote) we have seen quite a few accounts get to few billion points in a few months.

And we'll only be seeing more, cuz the news travel fast.

The damage is irreversible, even if tomorrow morning the df gets 1bn limit (or something like that) there are still newborn accounts that wont be taken down. Thats my point.

Even if it gets fixed tomorrow, its 2-3months late.

And even with that in mind, nothing happens from GF side.

AvOZINI.png

• Not really sure that this happening. It's an unmoral and not funny way to profit, but definetely a benefit for fleeters who were on disadvantage versus the miners/turtles for a few years when all the DM bonus stuff was released

Erm we already have accs on org that few months old and with enormous fleet which is growing exponentially, same shit is everywhere, NerfExpoDF , yes that is his nick on merkur.ru is laughing . 25 Bn points on new acc , just out of words ( by now he is certainly even higher)

• I'll give oGame a month or two but then im gone

Mine were the last 1-2. I think you will follow me cause 8 months or 10 is the same for GF.

Glad i've never gave a single cent to this society (but still i gave my ideas, that i saw implemented in the wrong way).

• I'll give oGame a month or two but then im gone

Mine were the last 1-2. I think you will follow me cause 8 months or 10 is the same for GF.

Glad i've never gave a single cent to this society (but still i gave my ideas, that i saw implemented in the wrong way).

thats my point..but alas

players are expendable..money isnt

and its all about money with GF

AvOZINI.png

• +1 to most of the above

merge items can get real bad depending on restrictions and mechanics, and even if they are fine, will act as an enabler for illegal account trading

then there's this:

lack of market pushing regulations in all but a few communities (why not global?)

most widespread botting ever

lowest motivation point among volunteers in a very long time if not ever, for various reasons

the delay on merge item release to (I hope) get it right, and recent fixes of some of the non critical but nonetheless annoying bugs give some hope, but priorities...don't seem to be made with the best interests of the user base in mind

Edited once, last by Crvt ().

• the delay on merge item release to (I hope) get it right, and recent fixes of some of the non critical but nonetheless annoying bugs give some hope, but priorities...don't seem to be made with the best interests of the user base in mind

there was a delay on v7..which gave us this hahahah

but anyways..kudos to you man..i never thought itd be possible..but

you actually WON OGAME

literally :beer:

AvOZINI.png

you actually WON OGAME

Well, what did I win? Do I get a cookie? Can you take that cookie, and can I have my favorite game back? :dead:

you actually WON OGAME

Well, what did I win? Do I get a cookie? Can you take that cookie, and can I have my favorite game back? :dead:

Only if they do rollback ,kill expo df. I think 90% of playerbase wouldnt mind. I kinda doubt they did save anything

• Damage is already done,i dont think that anything can fix this anymore..

I mean we have bigger problems ,with bots etc and then you see Gf that wants you to pay for the merge..i mean the reality is that GF never listened his clients..and that only money matters.

The Monster

• We are not asking for something complicated here.

1) Disable the marketplace.

2) Make BH percentage 100%

3) That will immediately stop the problems getting any worse. Then GF can think about what the proper long term solutions are (and listen to their player base).

I believe steps 1 & 2 would take seconds.

• Simple solution For short time just remove mp easy u will not take time just display it

Then any one want cheat It’s easy to catch

I think every one will agree with that in this moment

• Sadly, Ogame is reduced to one thing now: Expo, put winnings in expo fleet when it returns, repeat.

The fixes are exceptionally quick and easy:

Go into the code and shave the max amount of aliens/pirates possibly encountered to something reasonable that doesn't promote exponential growth.

Shut the market place off.

Disco being overpowered promotes scripting, multi accounting and pushing.

Market place promotes scripting, multi accounting, and pushing.

Funny the biggest problems in the game right now are scripting, multi, and pushing.

HMMMMMMMMMM..........no correlation here, right?

ESeB8X4.png

• It took them years to do something about scrap pushing once that became a problem, I'm not expecting any quick fixes here. In essence it's already too late for a number of servers. Those of us in 1x deut have at least been spared some of the pain, but it's still having a major impact. As much as anything the expos act as a front for the illegal activities behind the scenes.

The thing that frustrates me is that they were told that infinity crawlers would break the game, and they changed it. They were then told that expo df to infinity would also break the game and they left it in?

If there is a cap on DFs it surely has to be a max of 100kk. The solutions are simple, cap the DFs and have a set trade rate. Whilst ever you can manipulate trade rates, there's room for abuse. The marketplace was a nice idea, implemented terribly. V7 was a nice idea, implemented with little thought for the game mechanics.

Basically, I stopped buying DM and have stuck around for now. Merge items could be the true final nail in the coffin though

Space Pyrate

• it is almoust as they want us to scrypt, multy and push

mby in a month or two the new ogame feature will be some scrypt that automates stuff and you pay it in DM like some commander, 6months later they add a new commander that lets you have 3 acc in the same uni, but you pay 3m DM monthly

and last thing is theyll add a payment in DM so you can push yourself, pay 100k dm for a 100m ress transaction

I am makeing Silverwind's days

And I am savage now!