Remove the Marketplace

• I would like to see the Go's & Admins allow us a poll on removing the Marketplace as it's the only way of stopping the Marketplace pushing cheaters.

Best Solo - 1.4bn Profit - Uni1.us
    Best ACS - 5.7bn Profit - Uni1.org

• This would make Uni 1 a cleaner better uni & act as a barrier against rampant cheating.

GKP.gif

• Marketplace abuse is a real thing and hampers / disadvantages players who follow the rules. If it is not fixed - then Ogame Operators should closely monitor and ban players that abuse it.

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a Hamburger today!

• It’s disabled in other unis so piink should be able to make a poll.

I can’t see it ever working until there are fixed trade rates implemented. It’s ripe for abuse otherwise especially in uni 1 where there are plenty of legacy accounts around

• The removal of the marketplace from servers where it is active is not available for community pools for now, it is still a Gameforge decision to keep it active or not.

While the new servers are opening without it and we are asking to remove it from server where it is active, the decision for now is to keep it where it is available.

• Classic GF ,what else is there to say.80 % of players base ask you one thing and you dont want to listen them,but instead you are giving a permission to the cheaters to cheat more.Maybe we all should make new accounts and have few millions of points in few months.

• Accounts like Kano have doubled in size in the last few months from 200kk to 400kk making impossible gains (I'm not saying he's cheating etc just that the current META is broken). I play the game with a great bunch, and enjoy the progression aspect of the game but if this isn't sorted I'll be packing this in shortly focusing on DOTA/Tarkov.

• All those old accounts I had access to now have a purpose, marketplace is best thing to happen this game, totally not broke, love it ! :thumbsup::love:

**Disclaimer, I totally am not abusing it in anyway**

Implementation of this feature was terrible and still is terrible. If you think they will fix this soon you may as well pack your bags now and not waste anymore time is my advice, enjoy real life a bit more :biggrin:

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.:stick:

• This thread is just gold.... The long time cheaters want a poll to deactivate a setting that makes pushing legal.. I thought this would be like christmas for you guys:biggrin:

Let's be real here, part of the reason GF implemented mp was probably because they know they really have no way to prevent pushing situations so they just create a legal way to do it. So it takes alot of work out of a go's job..:thumbsup:

You guys are so upset that you have spent a boatload of cash on this game over the years and now it no longer favours your way of playing.. (which is buy 2-1-1 deut from your lackeys and multis, then merch merch merch!!!) If you don't like it then don't play it, simple as.

last note: people keep tagging piink like they are gonna help. lmao give me a break

Warned for more cheat accusations- Andvari300

• Accounts like Kano have doubled in size in the last few months from 200kk to 400kk making impossible gains

He's not making impossible gains, he's just playing his class really well

On the market place subject, I know of several players who have returned now that they can sell their fleets to friends and become miners and I think that's great

The guys using lots of accounts to progress one have been doing so for years, the market has not changed that

• FGR, I can't decide if you just enjoy posting stupid stuff or if you actually don't understand your own accounts are going to be worthless in a few weeks time.

I hope you enjoy all having top10 accounts because everybody else has quit. I am sure you will find that so rewarding that you will quit from boredom yourselves a few weeks later.

Universe 1: Thunder Child [ASSASSIN]

• FGR, I can't decide if you just enjoy posting stupid stuff or if you actually don't understand your own accounts are going to be worthless in a few weeks time.

I hope you enjoy all having top10 accounts because everybody else has quit. I am sure you will find that so rewarding that you will quit from boredom yourselves a few weeks later.

Why are you and your friends not concentrating on taking out the disco fleets flying around if you hate it so much?

I don't even mean it as a dig, I am an avid protester of v7, marketplace and classes.

You and your team have taken out some wild targets in the past so why now are you not doing it?

With your wallets and team cohesion you could take out kano or even the FGR disco fleets and cause chaos, what's going on?

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.:stick: