Remove the Marketplace

• This thread is not about Disco fleets Killer. Perhaps you should have read it more carefully.

Well the market place abuse all the leads to disco fleet does it not?

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.

• This thread is not about Disco fleets Killer. Perhaps you should have read it more carefully.

Two completely separate items I think. Sure, some people might be doing both. But either one can be used on it's own. The marketplace abuse is just a way to exponentially grow your fleet, whether you use it for expos or not.

Two completely separate items I think. Sure, some people might be doing both. But either one can be used on it's own. The marketplace abuse is just a way to exponentially grow your fleet, whether you use it for expos or not.

I can't say I disagree.

luckily in uni1 we have the benefit of being x1 speed and high deut consumption meaning the damage is slower but it is getting there...

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.

• Allow me to present to you a Tale of Two Perspectives a short story by BrainTrot

On one hand we have the asses, vehement ignorers of their own cheating as outlined in here.

On the other hand we have this and other recent threads about pushing/disco/mp. On these threads the asses come out, one and all, to bemoan the state of the game. A noble cause I daresay, but let me ask one question.....

These ass boys have benefited from cheating for years and now that they are faced with a new kind of cheating they tuck tail and run.. SHAME on you. Please do everyone in ogame a favour, Quit now and spare us a long, drawn out death

:thumbsup:

Warning for another cheat accusation- Andvari300

Edited once, last by Andvari300 ().

• Says Pete the Cheat on an online forum about a numbers game crying about people who are better cheaters than him lmao

Here I am Georgie, calling your bluff. You and your band of sorry sissies have spent thousands of euros/dollars on this game and you're just so bitter that the game has passed you out. You have to learn to let go matey, turn off your computer, go outside, breath the fresh air, forget all about this mess... I have serious doubts that you or Patricia will ever quit. I have often said that when the game stops being fun for me then I will simply stop playing.

And right now I'm having a lot of fun laughing at you and your mateys:thumbsup:

Warning for trolling/cheat accusations- Andvari300

Edited once, last by Andvari300 ().

• Let's just remember 1 important thing, This is just a game. Some of us take the game too seriously. As for the marketplace, I see the good from it, yet I also understand that it has been abused, the only example I can think of at the moment is someone has an account, he or she creates a 2nd account on a VPN and build up that 2nd multi acct using the marketplace, then Yes I think that's wrong. I'm sure there are other examples of Marketplace abuse that I'm not aware of, but if Gameforge is unable to prevent/fix the abuse, then Yes I say get rid of it. If Gameforge can somehow take preventative measures to stop the abuse, then I say keep it. Regardless of what happens, Marketplace isn't a necessity to advance in this game, so While I have used it from time to time, I could care less whether or not they keep it.

Long Live Universe 6/Alliance Mizar

• On one hand we have the asses, vehement ignorers of their own cheating as outlined

Here we also see the totalitarian aspects of this game, if anyone from Assassin accuses anyone else on the boards of cheating, we get a warning for it (and of course eventually a ban) and yet somehow you (Esio) can get away with it ... how much are you paying GF to not dish out warnings to you ?

Asimov_Laws.jpg

Best Solo - 21.1 bn Profit - Uni1.org
    Best ACS - 320 bn Profit - Uni1.org

• Here we also see the totalitarian aspects of this game, if anyone from Assassin accuses anyone else on the boards of cheating, we get a warning for it (and of course eventually a ban) and yet somehow you (Esio) can get away with it ...

WHERE LOOKS THE ADMINISTRATION?!!?!

• Assassins are complaining about players "abusing" marketplace, which is legitimate part of the game, and yet you are not complaining about officers, which is even worse, gaining advantage using real money?

So acording to assassins abusing of marketplace is crime that has to stop and relocating, merching, insta everything is totaly cool? :D

Also, you didnt complain when you had tons of multi accounts and when you tried to extract 2:1:1 ratio from smaller players which YOU guys made quit after constant bashing them into perma V mode?

Now suddenly you started to care about players and community?

You really made my day asses, keep bitching and whining, make it even better :D

Warning for cheat accusations- Andvari300

• Even if your points were correct, did you see an ASSASSIN player ever go from rank 2000 to ran 20 in 3 months?

But whatever. I guess haters will be haters.

I wonder how you will feel when everybody has gone from the game? Looking back here and wishing you had responded differently won't do any good.

• i dont think thats mp thats more disco that someone will move those ranks hahaha

• Nope, it is absolutely 100% the Marketplace. the pirate expos account for a small fraction of the massive growth a certain player has had.

• ehh before i sold my fleet for astro which wasnt a big expo fleet to begin with i was pulling in 2-3b resources a day with just 2m lf / 800k sc/ 225k bc's that weakly is 14-21b just off my small expo fleet i also built the expo fleet in 4 weeks off doing expos