Remove the Marketplace

• lol Andvari made my day, might be worth a quick message here from the Go's to keep people on topic, this is after all a serious topic not a free for all for baseless accusations or gameplay styles ...

Best Solo - 1.4bn Profit - Uni1.us
    Best ACS - 5.7bn Profit - Uni1.org

• You're wrong. Sorry, I am not wasting my time explaining it.

There is a reason why I am not complaining about the pirate expos.......They are by far the smaller of the two problems.

Universe 1: Thunder Child [ASSASSIN]

• You're wrong. Sorry, I am not wasting my time explaining it.

There is a reason why I am not complaining about the pirate expos.......They are by far the smaller of the two problems.

If this is your thought process, no wonder you and your crew are getting passed up and becoming irrelevant.

MP can be abused, yes. But can also be a valuable tool. As can opioids or basically anything else in life. If you haven’t seen players like Kano’s MPD from encounters, THAT is the primary reason behind the majority of disco class’ rapid growth. MP abuse is minute compared to the massive gains made by encounters.

But whatevs Pete, do yo thang.

Weird Al
    Former U29/U44
    Current U1

• I can relax now. Weird Al, has disagreed with me. For a moment I was worried when Esio hadn't immediately disagreed, but along came Al to save the day!

Al, if you want to run massive pirate expos go ahead. I give you my word that whilst the server settings stay as they are I will not be complaining about you or anybody else doing them.

Universe 1: Thunder Child [ASSASSIN]

• Lets just band together as members of Uni 1 we have a major problem with the MP that needs to be fixed please stop all the back and forth. The admin wont take this serious if we dont...

hey kiss, I tried this months ago about people who may or may not use TV and use multis to sell them 2.1.1 deut... It didnt work, so why would you think anyone would band together with you, one of those feeding them 2.1.1 deut lol

Good luck matey

• Lets just band together as members of Uni 1 we have a major problem with the MP that needs to be fixed please stop all the back and forth. The admin wont take this serious if we dont...

hey kiss, I tried this months ago about people who may or may not use TV and use multis to sell them 2.1.1 deut... It didnt work, so why would you think anyone would band together with you, one of those feeding them 2.1.1 deut lol

Good luck matey

I dont know why is so hard to keep on topic, just forget about the past and lets focus on the future of the game, also lets keep this thread clean.

• Not accusing anyone of anything, i will just leave this here :D

Real reason why I left Uni 1 and Ogame

• This would make Uni 1 a cleaner better uni & act as a barrier against rampant cheating.

So when the ass group whines and moans about the Marketplace and want to get rid of it, Yet they use it 🤔...Yeah Hypocrisy at it's finest 😆. See the pic.

Long Live Universe 6/Alliance Mizar

• I think a trading mechanic is an important part of the game and it ought to be possible to profit from.

However, if nothing can be done to prevent any trading abuse then the only solution I see is to have a single trading rate set in stone for everything.

Personally I'd like to go back to how things were a year ago, merely because of how unbalanced everything has become. Perhaps even way back to when this was a MMORPG rather than a game of solitaire it reminds me of today.

Dropping a feature that will remain abused in other Uni's is unlikely to win the vote but count me in on this protest.

• and i use it to buy energy boosters so mp is a good thing i need those boosters to survive XDDDDD i also used it to sell 100k bcs which i needed for astro gave me better rates then scrapping did on top of saving someone time of building the 100k, i also use it to buy detroids off miners helps me tons seems to help me alot haha

• I would also like to see this poll and would absolutely vote to remove the marketplace if I could.

Yes, we use it. To buy ships. No, we don't use it sell/rebuy/sell/rebuy.

It's really not that hard to understand if you try.

So far, you're basically saying " I want to get rid of it , but I use it anyway "

So if you didn't think it was worth keeping, Why use it? Why not instead ask GF to put restrictions on Marketplace to prevent cheating. Even if they can't or won't, don't be hypocritical and say " Oh There's cheaters on MP, I want to get rid of it, but...I'm going to use it anyway "

So speaking of "trying" Try not to contradict yourself

Long Live Universe 6/Alliance Mizar

• This could have been a great thread where we were all united and could be heard....

Instead a bunch of children have decided to make this about the typical "you cheated...no you cheated" nonsense.

Would it be to much to ask to be on the same side to solve an issue?

~~~ I guess it is too much to ask. :S