Remove the Marketplace

• I do believe that the Marketplace, the Merchant and player to player trades could benefit from a fixed trade 2.5/1.5/1 rate to prevent some of the blatant pushing that is happening.

version4_tag.jpg

version4

JeB Jedi Bunny

Long Live UNI 1
    Long Live UNI 17

• P.P.S. I REALLY want to address a few of the imbeciles :crazy: :crazy: that have posted above but i will show restraint at this time. :wink3:

So you going to crash your own alliance mates ?

Well thats good to know tbh :D

I read half of the post and started loosing brain cells

So i will just go away from this thread lol

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• This is because GameForge has become adept at changing behaviors. People have come to prefer paying to play a faster game. Which is fine. This thread and others like it are all about the fact that its so fast that we are forgetting what is supposed to look like. Its a space strategy game. Not hungry hungry hippo. Before long folks aspiring to be in the top 100 will first have to take out a bank loan.

• Lord I do believe they did create a retro universe. No officers or dark matter. Not sure if it’s still going or died off, because at first it was a very popular thing, nostalgia and all, it died out pretty fast

It died.

Nobody played it.

Sorry for interrupt but actually a lot of people played Retro but it had closed due to several strange server crashes ....so it was decided that after the last one server would not be open again for whatever reason. People mention bugs but it was not the reason why Retro doesn't exist any more :)

MISSY

• Players come here to discuss the future of the game and what it will come to in time. Not to argue about Ass cheating or FGR cheating in the past. Get over urself (NO one is blameless as ur pals in FGR/Baal can attest to as well) and actually keep focused on what is the topic man. This is ur UNI too right? Or do you actually not care about where it is headed? Its okay to disagree about the topic though or state ur opinion about, but slow ur roll on other stuff. Peeps think ur a broken record and no one listens to u or takes u serious when u do it. All of us are well aware of ur ignorance of what u accuse everyone else of and the "pot calling the kettle black". Leave it out of this thread please and create a new one for that if u want to argue it. Ur arguments that the game have passed "us" up are so funny I actually laughed. You dont think we know how to do Expos? Or cheat? Or abuse the MP? Script? We could easily do that and if something is not done to fix the game, we just might if we decide that GF wants the game to go this way.

Now to the topic at hand. Im shocked to actually agree with you on the MP but I dont necessarily believe that the MP should be removed totally, but I do believe it should be tweaked/fixed or removed until it IS fixed to keep ANY abusers in check. I think the same thing of military expos as well (a cap on what u can actually send in ship amounts or make every alien and pirate encounter a NEGATIVE as it should be, would fix the Disco class and make General and Collector classes actually relevant) but that is another topic. As I have sold allies PFs or RRs, or bought RIPs, dessies, and bombers so others could do Astro, etc. I too have used it from time to time. I dont buy or sell resources there.

• I wont even read, but do you really want to fix the game?

Remove the marketplace

Fixed trade rates at 3 2 1 so no Merchant abuse

Cap expo df

Fix the expo Fomula

Insert captchas

Make 2 factor authentication mandatory to everyone

DF increase to 50% ( 30% is simply to low )

Increase game speed to 2x minimum or 3x even, dont allow rips to benefit from increased speed, and FS to own DF shouldnt be a thing ( reason for this one is simple, access to the game is far to easy nowadays we need players to be easier to kill or there is no risk, i believe a player like my self shouldnt be able not to FS during my work

I could go on and on but who cares, you need to understand fixing the game brings 0 profits so why would they try to fix it when they get far more money by promoting unfair gameplay. Just saying.

Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat

• I feel like the Market Place is a missed opportunity. It should be tied into collector in the same way that expos are tied into the Explorer. Everyone should have access to it in the same way that anyone can run an expo, but it is the collector that should really get the benefit of it most profoundly. Mind you,I dont know what any of that should acctually look like, but it would have something to do with trade rates and the manufacturing of wealth through transaction. Rather like commodity trade. For a very long time now, I have been of the belief that the price of fuel was no reflection of the demand for it. I burn 150 million a day and I am a small fish. Without fuel there can be no geometric growth. The sharks who do not run expos still have to keep huge amounts of fuell on hand to deploy and save their fleets. So why are fuel prices so severely skewed in favor of the buyer? The market place could add new dimention to the game and be the collectors ticket to greatly accelerated growth.

Mind you, the pure sharks would need their nod as well, but that is a topic for another thread

• Nope, not really.

You are livIng in the past General George

Your style of play has been replaced by this sort of thing and expos.

If you're not careful you gonna end up like one of those old dinosaurs who used to periodically come back and complain about officers.

MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2

TOP 1 (ACS) x 1
    TOP 10 (solo) x 3

TOP 10 (ACS) x 11
    Super Adv lost count

• HAHA iv been waiting for the comment about that moments after i saw it happen i new it was gonna be said here but na no problem from me i see it as it saves building time if someones quitting mind as well let the fleet live on elsewhere XD

• tp0q2o

Are we seeing the problem yet?

You only see a problem because your ally isn't the one doing it. If that screenshot was of GQP you'd be telling other they were just jealous and to try harder next time

• tp0q2o

You only see a problem because your ally isn't the one doing it. If that screenshot was of GQP you'd be telling other they were just jealous and to try harder next time

Actually in hindsight i'm pretty sure you would just kick GKP for hiding a 200m marketplace from the rest of you, lmao.

• We are living life in a fast lane

Stop comparing things from now and 10 year back

10 year ago (less online games were available )

People had less option ...

Now a days people play more games ( because they are available ) and hence they have less patience

No one like to wait or spend more time ( To get in a strong position situation in the game ),

This is why * dark matter is available*

And all other things

In all different online games are available

There is always going to be some loophole with the laws and rules . ( Life or Game )

Few will surely going to exploit it and few wont

And thats all i have to say about it

Remove marketplace , Remove Dark matter , and you will see not even 50 people playing this game

P.S But yes , there is nothing wrong in fixing the market place rates so people dont exploit it

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• tp0q2o

Yes, there is a problem.

I would stop wasting your time coming to this thread to be honest. Because of who you're and what alliance you belong to people chose to ignore the problem to get under your skin.

On this odd occasion I am totally with you, this game in its current state especially with MP is broke as hell.

Most of the ones defending it are also those abusing it and reaping it's benefits... which is fair enough really. It's not their fault gameforge after all these years still have no idea how to develop a decent update without exploits even after testers screaming about them before general release.

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.

• Kind of interesting.....I put out about setting the trade rates in stone last week and was told that wouldn't fix anything....Now everyone wants to set the trade rates in stone.....But hey what do I know.....

On a side note I changed up from Collector to Discoverer.....I can't believe I didn't do that sooner

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Ghostwolf, and Hell followed with him.

Veni Vidi Vici

Audaces Fortuna Iavat

• On a side note I changed up from Collector to Discoverer.....I can't believe I didn't do that sooner

If Collector and General were no long being used then that would make as good a reason as any to fix the class imbalance.

Personally I've no intention of spending my money and time to play the way GF, or anyone for that matter want's me to play.