Remove the Marketplace

• clittle let's be honest....You're not even playing because you "retired/quit/whatever" so really nobody cares.....

As for all of the accusations about multi this and push account that and cheater cheater pumpkin eater, if you are not a developer for GF or employed by GF, your opinion doesn't matter so really stop sniffing up each others bums already....It's like some of you people think you are that important to the developers and owners of GF that they will read what you put on here and hinge their day on what they see on here.....Like really get over yourselves already.....You all remind me of a bunch of 5th grade girls in the bathroom fighting over a boy you will never get.

Pretty sure many more people care about what Clittle has to say than about whatever incoherent ramblings you manage to piece together.

If you wanted to tell everyone you're an idiot, 4 words would have sufficed.

You make me think of a 5th grade girl posting rants on Myspace, there was not even one word in that post which had any semblance of relevance.

Get your nose out that ASS already you absolute boot throater.

Language usage, insults... Not needed here. Cassandra. Notice.

• Carbon really??....All the times you begged for me to trade you deut....Yeah I still have all those skype conversations......As for trolling an "ex army man" as you put it.....I personally don't know his background nor do i care to know....I served in the US military as well....What's your point exactly?

As for not making a hit in years....Yeah you are correct....I haven't actively hunted for years....Again my style of play, not yours....What's your point??

You live in a fantasy world

I mean Yes , I asked you for deu

But asking is not begging lol

Get out of your fantasy world !

alt east learn to troll :D if you dont know how to play :fatgreengrin:

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• I believe the general sedentary life-style of your quarantine has driven your estrogen levels up, that would explain the cyclical regurgitation of petty nonsense.

Critically speaking, you ought to consult your local moderator(s) to open a poll to at least show some form of voice easily readable to GameForge development, but I'm sure diplomacy is beyond the realm of your lofty bosoms and your delusional pathology of moral high ground. There's a Spiderman meme that goes with these accusations, but I couldn't bother when really this is about the most active Uni1 has been since Cryler Turden and his troll-multis were perma-banned.

Insult. Warned. Cassandra

Perspective realities will always differ, but we can always try to realign our perspective realities with true reality.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cassandra Vandales ().

• Best post I've seen in a while. Top, top forumming.

• :closed1:

Okay, this is closed.

The discussion as such would be a good one, but most people use this thread to simply attack and insult others, for accusations and so on.

If you wish to have a real discussion with arguments and not this, you should use either the general section or the suggestions section.

Be head to serve, not to reign(Bernard von Clairvaux)