Need someone to take Euge out...not on a date

• So Eugene111 is too far ahead of me on fleet for me to be bothered trying to catch up:dance

Paying 1M deut to whoever can crash enough of his fleet to put me ahead of him on military points :vain:

No compensation paid to anyone who tries and gets spanked :shrug:

I may also be ACS defending him, so don't forget to safety probe:rofl:

NOW PROVIDING A FREE FLEET

:quote:RECYCLING SERVICE:quote: 

• So you are basically asking me to leave vmode to spank Eugene and film it? I can decide later either p*rnhub or youtube video upload, all depends how it goes.

Pretty much! The bounty should be a big enough incentive 😝

• So you are basically asking me to leave vmode to spank Eugene and film it? I can decide later either p*rnhub or youtube video upload, all depends how it goes.

OMG, I thought the thread title was funny, then I read this.

You guys are having too much fun...please continue!

• No takers so far (apart from Silverwind who secretly offered to ban Euge for me)?

Let's add some incentives:

- Euge is a very lazy player. Look at how few hits he's posted. I reckon he doesn't even fleetsave and totally wouldn't be bothered making ninja bait :youcrazy:

- You get a 'get out of jail free' by saying the Devil made you do it:vain:

- You know for sure I'm not going to be helping Euge. I mean, leave aside that we are in the same alliance, I've made this post so clearly I'm on your side:shrug:

-Vulcan has no emotions and won't feel pity for Euge and so won't come to his rescue. #startrekreference:this:

-bunny is too busy with his..well bunnies :hmm: to help ninja you.

Now we know who is the funnier Dragon. Bye Draco.

Now we know who is the funnier Dragon. Bye Draco.

We already know who is the active Dragon 😝. Login and start playing again 😂