[TOT: 2.297.648.000] Lord Draco [WCKD] vs. Sinoxa [Merchant] & Flyingduck [DOW] (A: 0, D: 2.297.648.000)

• I don't think Euge has anything left to prove unfortunately for you mister LCM, that provocation attempt will need a bit more substance to work with

Euge? Where have I heard that name before? *Checks top 10 hit list* :sniper:

you'll find flyingduck in the top 10 section a few times also :blackeye::thumbsup:

a few times in top 10? think you are exaggerating:tongue3: Tx Stratodinos  :love:

• I don't think Euge has anything left to prove unfortunately for you mister LCM, that provocation attempt will need a bit more substance to work with

Euge? Where have I heard that name before? *Checks top 10 hit list* :sniper:

you'll find flyingduck in the top 10 section a few times also :blackeye::thumbsup:

a few times in top 10? think you are exaggerating:tongue3: Tx Stratodinos  :love:

Top 04 - [TOT: 1.271.569.000] Bunnybasher [WCKD] & euge [WCKD] vs. Flyingduck [DOW] (A: 222.959.000, D: 1.048.610.000)

Top 06 - [TOT: 642.427.000] Stratodinos [WCKD] vs. Flyingduck [DOW] (A: 97.898.000, D: 544.529.000)

a couple... as i said....

"Don't ever hunt what you can't possibly kill"

DOP

• Eugene111 in Danish Paphat:stick:

So it's you who should be the big cannon here in Galatea LOL ???:youcrazy:

Now I've looked at your top 10 LOL

Eugene111 / Paphat. I see twice:rofl:

1..... paphat had flown many times skills ???? LOL

the other was a player who sent his fleet into Paphat LOL In dk it is called "GBhit" nothing with skills LOL:zpopcorn:

also you show an ACS where it is the bunny who has done the work

and another that has nothing to do with you:nono

And seeing FD on it is nothing new :)

but FD is not me :):beer:

so all in all seems like a bunch of NOOBs with way too much money

for me it's just lucky

Ogame is the same game here as in DK

and I believe my skills from DK will probably be shown here in time:flexmuscles:

and in the end this Hit shows that I'm a bit right it has nothing to do with skills LOL:shrug:

so in my world you have not proved anything Eugene111

other than I'm right in you are a small player with too big fleet and money:growup:

• Why are you beating up on Euge? That's a job for me and Stratodinos  

So far all we have seen is wckd pummeling Daffy. No response.

As for you LCM. Well I would eat you up for morning tea....

NOW PROVIDING A FREE FLEET

:quote:RECYCLING SERVICE:quote: 

• Man that's rich coming from the punching bag alliance of the universe.

Well good luck with that, kid.

• didnt you want a WCKD account before? Glad you didn't get one, would be a pitty to see a noob get an account made by a good player smashed

"Don't ever hunt what you can't possibly kill"

DOP

• Oh man, this is getting out of hand folks xD I wonder if FD will return to fight? I was gearing up for war, and now he is gone...

LCM, is it true that you wanted a WCKD account? You really shouldn't talk about "noobs with too much money" when you are quite literally trying to skip out the mid game that the rest of us survived through over the last 400 days. It was rough, I lost everything a few times... I feel strongly about earning what you own.

Also, I am curious, what does "paphat" mean? Is it like... ACS defence or something?

• Looks like it\

Ill move it in my next movement wave!

Moderator of: Help & Questions, Universe Dorado - Quasar

SMOD: Mashmello

If you have any concerns with my modding feel free to message them

-

Game Operator Ogame.us

-

Player in Pegasus.us (Place 42 of 1.395) and Japetus.us (Place 17 of 928)

Last Updated: 7/16/2020

• yes it was very hot here in dk. so have been to the beach and there is no www.

Sinoxa my good man :beer:when I started with Ogame again after some break

I search for an account yes

that bunny might have had an account. do not I would have a WCKD at that time I just wanted to join Ogame again:gamer:

the first account I got was place 93 in under 14 days I played it up in the top 50 still managed to post a small hit so I got the one I play now it was place 35 now 21 so if I had started with you for 400 days since you will not have had a chance:flexmuscles:

when yes this is a top 10 congratulations :):lol:

but now the rain came so let's dance:stick:

• Looks good but leaves a nasty taste.

Kind of hit WCKD would have been berating CoA for doing in the past. Better to crash or batter an enemy or bully with skill rather than trickery.

Anyway, Long live TRICO!!!