Remove the Marketplace cont...

• What in the name of fuck? :rofl:

Tell me this, how do you push the hundreds of billions of res back again? How is it laundered? I thought Farfetch was the man to ask or Carboner but this is on another level :love:

20200812-225134.jpg

• Naturally assuming this is ship points... and the account selling these ships is named 'Deleting'...... I have to wonder where all those resources will end up.

No doubt sat on a moon awaiting someone to plunder them, which is really sad when back in the good old days the fleet would have to be crashed to be gifted.

During this I spent my whole days mine output building ships for the market place to try earn a couple million metal profit. My Collector class is becomming more a chore than a joke!

• It’s “the new meta”, according to one of the staff who posted on the board. Enjoy!

• how can it be pushing when you need to pay resources for it?

Tell me where in my original post I said anything about pushing.

I know it's within the rules, I just wondered how the master account who paid for the fleet gets the res back again but as someone else said, they probably just stage a huge raid in a closed system, which is actually against the rules.

• The account 'Deleting' has now been renamed to 'GameForgeRuinedOgame'

It would appear that the owner of this account is making a protest - and a fine one too in regards to this Market Place many of us are concerned about.

We'll probably need to see a lot more of this before the developers realise they are going to end up just a dozen players controlling dozens of accounts each.

I'm not making any accustations towards anyone, but right now is the perfect storm to push the hell out of ourselves and can you really blame anyone for doing that when others seem to be?

• all arguing is pointless as long as there is one persong spending 1$ on this game. As long as gameforge is getting real money from boosters, officers, commander, relocatios and i dont know what else, you all can talk as long as you want, gf will not move finger. As a matter of fact, they are prpbably reading this together and laughing thinking "they all complain and yet still pay us" :D

• To be honest Bibas doesn’t use marketplace that much. It’s mostly marching. He’s but waiting and waiting and waiting. He hasn’t grown nearly at the rate as other players for awhile now. You know he’s got res on hand. Anybody who’s found his fleet knows that. Not to mention he’s using discoverer class...just like everybody else

• To be honest Bibas doesn’t use marketplace that much. It’s mostly marching. He’s but waiting and waiting and waiting. He hasn’t grown nearly at the rate as other players for awhile now. You know he’s got res on hand. Anybody who’s found his fleet knows that. Not to mention he’s using discoverer class...just like everybody else

Struggling to see what I've actually learnt from reading that.

• I don't let these things bother me anymore.

I looked at the market place malarkey going on.

Decided to buy a few destroyers ...

I know it all worked out cheaper, but it was all at the expense of a pretty decent account.

Yes, nobody is playing that account at the moment

But I didn't see the value in carving it up, when I can just build my own ships like normal.

Ruby implied to me a while back that he was gonna put a new guy at rank 1

Good luck to the Duck

That's all I got to say on that matter :biggrin:

Have a nice day everyone

And let's hope the Holy Virus chooses not to visit your household

:thumbsup:

MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
    Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• I couldn't care less about the rank, it's irrelevant... Everyone in this universe is irrelevant in the great scope of things.

Stop worrying about what others do and just have fun doing whatever the fuck you want.

Ogame is just one big expedition fleet heading towards a blackhole anyway.