Top 07 - [TOT: 102.163.440.000] Taco Stand [ASSASSIN] & Harvester [ASSASSIN] & Galactus [ASSASSIN] & Big Boss [ASSASSIN] & Deadmau5 [ASSASSIN] vs. Bibas [TBH] (A: 13.358.270.000, D: 88.805.170.000)

• I cannot explain how happy iam to see this

great job Assassins!

Bibas, just swipe that credit card mate you’ll be fine!

Buying Deut, Universe 1 PM me here or ingame, same Name. Thanks!

• I love that this hit was a double tap, GKP, TC, UP, Bud, and IA beat him senseless and we finished him off :D

For BB and TS to be in on the Coup de Grace is revenge well earned.

What is next for us?

• Marshmello

Should this be a top 10 as the follow up damage/debris was combined into the below hit already in the top 10:

Top 01 - GKP & Thunder Child & Budyser & Unionpacific59 & IsaacAsimov [ASSASSIN] -vs- Bibas [TBH] - TD: 883,017G

By definition that means this is already in the top 10 under that CR, this CR is merely for show.

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

.:stick:.

SMOD: Andvari300

• This is desperation reaching new heights. Poor FGR can't cope with seeing the top10 slots filling up with ASSASSIN Domination.

:smug:

Universe 1: Thunder Child [ASSASSIN]

• I could care less who has what top 10, I couldn't care if assassin had all top 10's in all servers world wide.

It is a legitimate question, if this is a separate top 10 to your main hit which you included the damage/df as a follow up on your current top 10 then really this is a redundant CR.

If you removed the extra damage/DF from the first hit then it would make sense if this was a top 10.

There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.”

• Are you legitimately a little simple in da mind ...??:lol:

Super work here again lads. Not sure why it's takin so long to have it moved to where it belongs ...

P.S. The damage from this hit was not included in the total TD for my post i.e. the bit that counts towards it's Top 10 ranking.

GKP.gif

• Glad to see you're as mature as usual trying to make it personal, well done mate.

It was a genuine question, was unsure if because the DF was included in your main hit as a follow-up if this hit would then still count as a top10 because technically it's included in the first one.

I have shown assassins praise for this hit and congratulated many of you for it, this was not supposed to be a personal matter.

All you needed to do was correct me without insult. Very grown up. :S

• Congrats on this hit again guys and grats on another top 10!

Above post has answered my question :thumbsup:

• Yeah Killer, it took TWO Top Tens to take Bibas out (and he really isnt with WF). I actually wanted to post the two as one big CR, but u cant have "ten" attackers in one CR. Add the two TDs together from both T10s to see the actual damage done to Bibas' acct. Its mindboggling. Kudos to him for amassing such an acct over the years...and even more kudos to the lads that took him out.