Hi i have a few questions about expeditions and the mechanics
1. If i say do not want ships and send only cargos, do i lower my chances of something positive since i no longer get ships, or am i just more likely for everything else to happen?
2. Is there a way of knowing the exact amount of cargos i should send? The calculators ive seen all have huge ranges. Or is the reward the same from xx-xx points, and increases again at the next breakpoint for #1??
3. If i don't have enough cargos to send for max reward across my max expos, is it better to do one/a few big ones, and max out on # of expos and just them all be smaller?
4. Can i get reapers even tho im not the fleet class (idr name)
5. When i get a result and keep sending to same system, is just that particular result lowered to get again, or if it was positive then it's less likely to get a positive one?
6. Does the expo check for like Positive/negative/neutral and then it determines exactly what happens, or does each result have its own chance of happening?
7. Should i even be sending to different systems? I usually send randomly until it no longer says "it feels great to be the 1st"
thanks. I had more but i don't remember them atm