[TOT: 57.200.000] Blublank [N-A] vs. Leoxses [NovCo] (A: 770.000, D: 56.430.000)

• I dont care about your explanation Leoxses. I dont care about the point difference.

You talk about idle fleets. This guy attacked your idle fleet yet you say this is different.

Anyway, just keep on talking man. Keep on trying to proof to yourself that you arent just whining about getting hit. You are all excuses, yet no action.

And I hope Blublank will notice me. He will probably see how I make my planets unattractive to begin with, so he doesnt even have a reason to fly for me. He will see that I dont have 1k LC, 2.5k sats and 900 crawlers on a planet with barely any defense so that he can attack with, albeit low, profit.

But hey, thats just how I learned the game. If you dont want to be attacked by whoever, just make sure they have no reason, not a single way of getting profit out of you.

• But hey, thats just how I learned the game. If you dont want to be attacked by whoever, just make sure they have no reason, not a single way of getting profit out of you.

Fair point.

I'll just ignore the part about "whining" etc. and just say I'm tried of doing this twice a day.

Although, the fact that you called solar stats and crawlers idle fleet kinda bothers me. They can't fly dude..

And that "barely any defense" was enough to cost him 10m damage, the same amount of resource he took from me in first wave.

Anyway, I'll thank you for your suggestions, and call it a day.

Have a good one.

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me." - Micheal Scott