How to get GO's activated

• I had no intention to bash GO's just to get you guys to comment on the frustrations

There's a number of people not as gracious and understanding with the Game Staff and it's efforts.

It's easy for the Orange team to remain largely quiet on the forum since it has been a trend in the recent past for us to get torn to shreds and blamed for these issues.

I really appreciate the chance to explain that we're trying our best to help the players despite some difficult road blocks. In the end, I also have faith that Gameforge will realize they will be much better off to address player concerns to make a good game be great again.

ESeB8X4.png

• Morningstar <3 , I know how it is all frustrating for all fair players :) ... we did lists too ... nothing changed as this hilarious, dirty smuggling market- push business is allowed for some reasons by this company, for so long .

I gave up my top 40 acc in Leda in May and told to my friends who wanted to stay to do the same things as the main MPushers if they want to try to compete with them ...and guess what ... some of my friends get warnings :biggrin: and get frequently banned while the main ones get banned only once :thumbsup:

Mate, all I can say is to drop this stupid Uni ,I can give You my Quasar account as I plan to quit this game forever till 15th October :)

MISSY

• That must be right after you helped Redzona pop my moons so he got my fleet :D

Doubt it mate, I am not fan of Moons popping <3

And yes, being fleetless in Leda is much safer , be Moonless, also, so You will not worry about Moons popping too :)

Now You shouldn't be bothered about MPush thingy any more :)

Be well <3

MISSY

• Also with reference to the thread that was closed an hour ago:

You guys don't seem to get the difference between noticing that something shady is going on and being able to ban someone for that stuff.

In order to be able to ban someone, you need solid proof. Proof that the GO tools only sparsely provide. If you expect GOs to ban on that base, you're expecting them to ban based on suspicion and I am not sure if that's what you really want to happen. Because sometimes things look suspicious in OGame even if they aren't, and those things can happen to you as well.

Do you want to get banned based on "strong suspicion"? I guess not.

2rabnrop.png

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Link to the AGR Discord

• Strong suspicion?? U kidding me ?and this support like it hahah

100 account pushing one and u said it’s strong suspicion I think if u don’t know what are you talking about just don’t talk at all this better for you

• I guess they check ip and other stuff and for them seems legit,dont know how this works but this is not ok....

I have a friend that slapped #2 a few times and now at some colonies he found some players* spawn of planets

I dont know how this server is still up and i still play it,but i strongly suggest that the guys who runs this server with the other superiors to look into this matter because is not fun anymore..

Legend - player = that type of acc that has lvl 5 tec,no mines,only fleet for expos and 2 moons ( active almost 24h , bcs they need to not be robots OFC )

• Are you playing this server? Sure no one needs to be banned on "strong suspicions" but this is not about strong suspicions, but how push through the market is allowed and therefor some players gives away large amounts of fleets, and when +30 players is doing that, there is a problem.
    Also, funny that these players is made right after each other, and they are placed right next to each other (system). They have 2 planets placed the same places, no mines, active at the same time, giving huge amount of points away at the same time. So these players are not in it to play the game, only to push other players through the market. And that should be illegal, and therefor they should be banned.
    The GO's knows about the problem, and admits the issue, as is written in this thread, but GF has not done anything about this issue, so the GO's can't do anything about it. So now we see players raise 165M points over night. and 1.000 points on 24 days (only in ships). Crayz to say that it's okay to push a top player that much, in a game where all other kind of push of bigger players is illigal.

• Frankly, and this is sad because i just came back to the game, from all I am reading and seeing, there is only one path to go.

DO NOT spend any money on the game while these problems exist. Its a waste anyway, because those botters and exploiters will always have a huge lead on you without spending a penny. Better yet, and as far as Leda is concerned, im going to do that, close your account. At the very least those players will end up in a big ghost universe, where nothing they have done has any meaning anymore, because there are no actual players left.

And the only language GameForge understands is money, because that is all they have cared about ever since they introduced the commanders - milking that cash cow till the very end. So when then revenue drops, they will investigate, i would think...

This is the only thing we players can do. Still hoping for change? Just look at older threads, players have been praying and hoping for the last 15 years.

Finally i have to wonder why this is less of a problem on other servers in comparison to Leda...

We are the Ur-Quan Kohr-Ah.
    We cleanse our destiny. You will soon die.
    Make whatever rituals are necessary for your species.

• Lol should I log into support tool to know it’s cheat ? And pushing

U just need brain nth more

I think it’s your job and u should do it right not protect pushing

I think after this answer from support like you

We can understand why this pusher still play and push every day

Silverwind

• Yup in my day there were no restrictions on admin powers. We were able to use common sense. Sure there is a risk of banning someone who is actually innocent but i feel THIS is far worse. Still, I do agree, this is most likely not on the admins/gos.

We are the Ur-Quan Kohr-Ah.
    We cleanse our destiny. You will soon die.
    Make whatever rituals are necessary for your species.

• Lol should I log into support tool to know it’s cheat ? And pushing

U just need brain nth more

I think it’s your job and u should do it right not protect pushing

I think after this answer from support like you

We can understand why this pusher still play and push every day

Sorry, Gameforge requires certain proof for bans, not just "gut instincts" and reports from mid ranking players with envy issues.

If they want to change the standards and make it easier to ban, my hammer is ready, but until we have to follow the criteria.

My suggestion is report to the ticket system, and let the Game Staff look into it and take action as they can.

ESeB8X4.png

• Silverwind

I really don’t understand who’s mid rank player and envy issues

I don’t know how u are support

When +30 player report player who’s 90% of his time play in v mode and make 1b point fleet from 100 account pushing only him

Do u think u can vs him and be number one ? U pro or any one

I can give you my account top 11 and show us what u can do xd your skill and your * envy issues *

pushing now it’s envy issues from 50 player and more who’s quitting from this uni cuz that

• zaidalbudoor

All in all, we still have to prove someone is cheating by the criteria Game Forge requires.

I hate cheaters too, as do most of my fellow staff members, but I'm not doing a ban if it's just going to get over turned because it has incomplete or just not adequate evidence.

Sometimes adequate evidence takes time to gather and document. When we ban, we want it to stick, and not be overturned easily.

While it may look like an easy case from where you sit, that doesn't mean it is when you see all the facts. And yes, sometimes what you think is cheating is actually "legit" according to the rules.

One example (that may or may not apply to the case you speak of) is that market place trades aren't illegal, even when you sell 400 million light fighters for some silly low amount of resources.

No one has said you aren't a capable player. You misunderstand, so I'll rephrase: Just because someone is reported for cheating doesn't mean they ARE cheating.

We receive dozens of reports every day from poorly ranked players that think rank 1 or 2, or even rank 11 are cheating, but this doesn't make it so. You yourself have been reported for such things, but thankfully for you the Game Team doesn't ban you just because someone 200 ranks below you said you're cheating. Proof is required.

I would rather a cheater go unpunished than to let a honest player get banned, and if that's a fault, I own it.

I do look forward to all improvements Game Forge makes that help us catch cheaters more easily, but for now I have to stay within the scope of my powers.

ESeB8X4.png

• zaidalbudoor aka Imbagohan :), You have to realize that You will never be able to provide good enough proof :)

So You have 2 choices :

1. To quit this :)

2.To adjust to this

Whatever You choose You will regret ... or maybe not :):?:

Not giving to You my Quasar account is, actually favor to You.... even there is not Marketplace, You would be greatly disappointed ... as a lot of players were/are ...which serious decrease of player base shows in only 3 months :)

And it is not fault of GOs, SGOs and GAs .... well, mostly not :P

Silverwind is nice guy and he has to write what he wrote with gorgeous orange letters :)

MISSY

• Miss Daisy S.

Your totally right

I’m actually not playing like usually cuz u know the reasons for this uni

I just play these days cuz I have time but no more this game still broken same thing when I start playing at in 2007 but at less in past we had good support and company respects player