How to get GO's activated

• I had no intention to bash GO's just to get you guys to comment on the frustrations

There's a number of people not as gracious and understanding with the Game Staff and it's efforts.

It's easy for the Orange team to remain largely quiet on the forum since it has been a trend in the recent past for us to get torn to shreds and blamed for these issues.

I really appreciate the chance to explain that we're trying our best to help the players despite some difficult road blocks. In the end, I also have faith that Gameforge will realize they will be much better off to address player concerns to make a good game be great again.

ESeB8X4.png

SGO: Quantum, Himalia, Galatea, Kalyke, Norma, Pasiphae

• Morningstar  <3 , I know how it is all frustrating for all fair players :) ... we did lists too ... nothing changed as this hilarious, dirty smuggling market- push business is allowed for some reasons by this company, for so long .

I gave up my top 40 acc in Leda in May and told to my friends who wanted to stay to do the same things as the main MPushers if they want to try to compete with them ...and guess what ... some of my friends get warnings :biggrin: and get frequently banned while the main ones get banned only once :thumbsup:

Mate, all I can say is to drop this stupid Uni ,I can give You my Quasar account as I plan to quit this game forever till 15th October :)

• I gave up my top 40 acc in Leda in May

That must be right after you helped Redzona pop my moons so he got my fleet :D

Mate, all I can say is to drop this stupid Uni ,I can give You my Quasar account as I plan to quit this game forever till 15th October :)

Thanks, but i'm not planing to be more active, så leda is fine for me :D, as long as i don't have ships, it's okay :D

• That must be right after you helped Redzona pop my moons so he got my fleet :D

Doubt it mate, I am not fan of Moons popping <3

And yes, being fleetless in Leda is much safer , be Moonless, also, so You will not worry about Moons popping too :)

Now You shouldn't be bothered about MPush thingy any more :)

Be well <3