[TOT: 25.259.523.000] A_L_E_X [SpartanS] vs. Jelle [F_T_C] (A: 1.031.815.000, D: 24.227.708.000)

• Morning Virgo

Well our story stared about year ago maybe more:zpopcorn:

I try to hit Jelle x times and he was always here, most of the time l receive the massage from him 2 min in to the fly ''On'':stopping: or 30 sec to the hit just appear * and the fleet is moved away :fie:

Yesterday morning l got the massage that Jelle is out from V mode and l forgot about him:biggrin:. So just before my FS l when on the Virgo board and l saw Jelle post something there, that reminded me to check him out l was sure he did his FS but not this time the fleet was there no activity. l had to scrap some defence and l went after him. But like always so far in the lest 30 sec * on the main planet in my head was sh*t here we go again:headbanging: but this time was different

Jelle was a great sports man and l wish you the best in RL, not many people left like him in Ogame World:hail:

dedi to the friends:beer:

On 09-09-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker A_L_E_X [SpartanS]

Battlecruiser 1.178.545

Defender Jelle [F_T_C]

Small Cargo 412.885

Large Cargo 15.019

Light Fighter 1.041.258

Heavy Fighter 2.000

Cruiser 143.535

Battleship 165.528

Colony Ship 1

Recycler 79.113

Espionage Probe 1.509

Bomber 4.810

Destroyer 3.671

Deathstar 40

Battlecruiser 16.463

After the battle ...

Attacker A_L_E_X [SpartanS]

Battlecruiser 1.166.406 ( -12.139 )

Defender Jelle [F_T_C]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

139.782.035 Metal, 372.788.524 Crystal and 394.774.100 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 1.031.815.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 24.227.708.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 8.340.539.000 metal and 3.768.447.000 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 907.344.659 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

8.111.546.500 Metal and 3.768.453.500 Crystal

228.992.500 Metal and 0 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):

8.340.539.000 Metal and 3.768.453.500 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 8.116.151.035

Crystal: 3.655.682.024

Deuterium: 212.689.100

The attacker(s) made a profit of 11.984.522.159 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -16.456.690.035

Crystal: -7.424.122.524

Deuterium: -1.254.240.100

The defender(s) lost a total of 25.135.052.659 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

• Well a little followup story from here, and a last goodbye from me.

My IRL life has been very difficult, some know of it, most don't. My 5 year old nephew got cancer, specifically neuroblastoma, and because of family issues I have basically been looking after them and became more than a traditional uncle, so it was very hard on me personally as well. We burried him half a year ago, but his "ghost" is still here, and so the family problems. I don't want to get too into it, but I have been a very busy man which is why I have been in V mode for so long.

A few months ago I found just the best girl ever and we are moving forward, along with me soon turning 30 I think it was time to quit. The day out of V mode took me back to this constant paranoia I am in when I have a fleet, and I felt it again.

Because of this, and because my professional life is going very well, along with other projects such as a youtube channel I want to make videos for again, and running a PC hardware review site time for ogame has long since been gone.

I came into this server and universe hoping to make my mark on ogame, and I hope I achieved that, even if some people might find me to be a bit of a noob I'd like to think I managed to do some decent hits here and there.

Me and Alex sure have trash talked, and as annoying as he is I will have to achknowledge his skills in the game. The reason he could launch so often and never get a hit on me was because of my paranoia, some people might think I have been botting, scripting or cheating, but I can firmly say now that I will never ever come back to ogame on any server, any universe, which means I have no reason to lie. I never used any 3rd party stuff in my browser, other than trash sim and a tool to find planets of players. Because of my paranoia I would refresh ogame every 10 minutes tops, because I knew Alex could get me within a 20 minute window. I have 30 minute drive home from work, so I would, twice, stop the car and check ogame just to make sure. I have been so scared of losing my fleet, which is also why I kept it for so long.

I popped out of V mode and it only took about an hour after my posted hit and I completely forgot about ogame. I got home, did some cleaning and decided to relax with a league of legends game, when suddenly I remembered ogame and though "naaaahhh it's probably gone". I finished my league game, since it was ranked I didn't want to go afk in that just to check fleet. Turns out Alex was under a minute away from hitting me, and the immidiate thought was "ahhh well whatever I don't even want to try and save it", which means if I ever get back to this game, I won't be able to keep a fleet like before.

I know many of you have wives, kids and house, and I do not understand how ogame fits into that life, I am sure I cannot make it work, especially because I have a full time job, not my own company that enabled me to look at ogame all day long.

Last I'd like to thank everyone that I talked to. Some may hate me, some are sad to see me go for sure, but all of you, hatred or not, make this game what it is, and it has been an absolute blast to be part of it, and to talk to so many amazing people, who behind all the trash talk are very good people.

I played this game for about 15 years now, of course on and off on different servers, this was without a doubt the best server and universe I have been a part of. The banter and trash talk has simply been amazing with these rivalries going on, the fight with Azrael vs NoEmo was absolutely phenominal to be a spectator for, no matter who came out on top it gave us many good CR's.

Anyway, I'd like to thank my alliance, we were a small family back when I was active, and we did a lot of stuff together and had some good talks. I hate to leave you all but sadly my time has come.

Alex, you were a pain in the **s on so many occasions, sometimes I was able to save my fleet by seconds, and you tried tirelessly to get it, which is why I am not really sad it went to you. In general the old NoEmo guys have been a pain to deal with as I rose in ranks, you made me stay on my toes at all times, sometimes a little too much.

As far the Azrael guys, Ice, I traded deut with you, the deut Alex stole was supposed to be traded to you before I went into V mode, but sadly stuff happened. Go get it back!

We had a minor alliance at some point, mostly because of the trading but we also traded info on occasion, and it was a pleasure to talk to you guys.

I always kinda felt if I were to stop you should be the one to catch me in the end, but now it happened like this, and I think that's alright too.

So to everyone, thank you for the times, the banter, the hatred and most of all the fun we all had together!

There is already many people interested in the account, I have a picking order and will give it away to whomever wants it in that order.

//Jelle out

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jelle ().

• I remember Jelle from wasat days. You had your ups and downs there too. You were an active player whenever you were out of vmode. I’ve bit the dust my self a couple of times, launching on you...

When you feel it’s time to go - just go :) And A_L_E_X was nice enough to hand you the ticket for it.

Nice catch there, Alex. Nice bc count.

Best luck in RL Jelle. Even the little time we spent talking to each other was still a pleasure.

I am so sorry to learn about what you and your family have gone through, Jelle.

Real-life threats are not welcomed on this platform, yet they are allowed.

Cheating accusations and discussions will be punished, unlike cheating itself.