[TOT: 3.474.098.000] RyaRaineS [solitude] vs. Cyborg [SEKTOR] (A: 47.600.000, D: 3.426.498.000) TP: [2.927.924.783]

• hello europa!

i tried this player twice in previous weeks, he moved in last 30 seconds, twice.

he had never ending activity on g4 planet and was sending expeditions every hour from this moon. last time O_M_A_187 tried him but he again moved in last 30 seconds -leaving 100M'ish metal that he couldnt put into his cargobay.

this morning i noticed his g4 activity vanished and immediately probed g3 moon to see if he forgot to FS, he did indeed.

tried to make the best with the deuterium i had, it was 110 systems far and 45M doot spent at the end.

then payback decided to farm him and raided 10/12 of his planets for 30-50M profits on each.

hit is dedicated to jordan, warden and to sparky who unfortunately is busy with real life and cant actively participate lately. hope you'll be back soon mate. :rolleyes2:

On 12-09-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker RyaRaineS [solitude]

Weapons 220% - Shields 210% - Armour 210%

Battlecruiser 166.666

Defender Cyborg [SEKTOR]

Weapons 160% - Shields 160% - Armour 160%

Small Cargo 102.110

Large Cargo 52.205

Light Fighter 116.247

Heavy Fighter 8.896

Cruiser 1.593

Battleship 2.079

Colony Ship 4

Recycler 435

Espionage Probe 333.374

Bomber 2.626

Destroyer 752

Deathstar 1

Battlecruiser 1.618

Reaper 769

Pathfinder 23.369

After the battle ...

Attacker RyaRaineS [solitude]

Battlecruiser 166.106 ( -560 )

Defender Cyborg [SEKTOR]

Weapons 160% - Shields 160% - Armour 160%

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

78.900.350 Metal, 78.900.350 Crystal and 78.900.350 Deuterium

124.961.413 Metal, 772.263.255 Crystal and 202.968.539 Deuterium

31.240.353 Metal, 193.065.814 Crystal and 50.742.135 Deuterium

7.810.089 Metal, 48.266.454 Crystal and 12.685.533 Deuterium

1.952.522 Metal, 12.066.613 Crystal and 3.171.384 Deuterium

488.130 Metal, 3.016.653 Crystal and 792.846 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 47.600.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 3.426.498.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 619.379.600 metal and 653.952.400 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 1.702.192.783 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 847.932.457

Crystal: 1.739.131.539

Deuterium: 340.860.787

The attacker(s) made a profit of 2.927.924.783 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.777.001.857

Crystal: -2.720.060.139

Deuterium: -631.628.787

The defender(s) lost a total of 5.128.690.783 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

6579758-tumblr_p2zx51ngdu1tm5qsyo1_500.gif

"Fenrir, the giant wolf, could not be constrained by any means known to man, so the dwarves forged a chain, but not from metal. Nothing made by man could constrain Fenrir, so they forged it from the things we cannot see and the things we cannot hear. Like the breath of a fish… the sound a moving cat makes. The roots… of a mountain."

• Attacker RyaRaineS [solitude]

embarrassing.

by the way im really interested in push network you developed on europa, its really amazing, you dont see that often. Before i gave my acc away i was in a constant fight on stats with you but you had a way more black holes then i did. so i always kept wondering how can you keep up with me if you are hitting way more BH then i do. it is really amazing just keep up, cause whatever you do ogame team members either wave through or cant see it.

and yeah, upgrade those techs bro before they nerf disco.

In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king.

Universe - Janice

• oh, one of the main cheaters who sold his account (which is illegal) and then comes here to accuse others, let me show you of your cheats first then i'll explain what i am doing. i was gathering screenshots of your push's.

main idea is; remove from alliance (NYSM), 2 weeks later, unvmode and push all account. you post your garbage 3-5M hits and say you need to refresh CR section but you didnt post 36B push on hufflepuff and 49B push hits on anomaly which would be new no 1 hits? sure, tell to my ...

a few screenshots (first one is from my ogame SS folder, i like gathering proof of cheaters around just to use when they decide to go full retard;

unfortunately hufflepuff's hit on MD/ML list is lost somehow but dont worry, both GO's and us know that you've hit that for 36B as well. you get 1 blackhole, you hit 2 ex NYSM accounts after they're miraculously unvmoded and push you for 50-60B resources. easy, isn't it? i feel sad for honest janice players, i really do.

as for you, the main cheater of ogame who's goodriddance -despite him not vanishing after buying himself out- coming to accuse me of push network? i always but always use my own resources and ask friends, miners whose shipyards are empty to build me ships and sell me on market. i even send them free resources as a thank you. this is simply what crvt from merkur.ru is doing and is completely legal. no higher ranked gains resource from lower ranked and i am the only one losing resources to market tax and donations to my allymates. it's open for investigation to any GO/SGO/ADMIN or CoMa. i don't hide my stuff nor i cheat unlike you.

i dont have shady hits, i dont buy / sell accounts like you. you bought your account less than a year ago, recently scrapped artist account (now nicknamed oparin), pushed for another 1B and then sold it. do you really think everyone on ogame is retarded and blind?

now you can crawl back to your the hole you came out, buy yourself a beer with the money you gained and let us enjoy 1 less cheater in ogame. goodbye.

p.s --> all of my hits are posted and even CR codes are archived on my PC, where are hufflepuff, anomaly, spacefighter hits where you got all new no 1's? :wink3:

p.s #2 --> you're of no particular concern nor an opponent. so you having less blackhole's doesnt matter. all you know is cheat. wish you had stayed for merger but ofcourse you noticed you will get wrecked after merger so better get paid...

6579758-tumblr_p2zx51ngdu1tm5qsyo1_500.gif

"Fenrir, the giant wolf, could not be constrained by any means known to man, so the dwarves forged a chain, but not from metal. Nothing made by man could constrain Fenrir, so they forged it from the things we cannot see and the things we cannot hear. Like the breath of a fish… the sound a moving cat makes. The roots… of a mountain."

The post was edited 4 times, last by RyaRaineS ().

• nice smash Rya....funny how you always hit the things i want to hit.....though i do get a few gifts from you when u not on the hunt lol. As for the accusations......you on the up Rya, let them put a ticket in and see how far that doesn't get them. Keep it moving my friend......too bad Lancelot is gone beffore merge...would have been fun to watch you take him down;P

Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
  • it is really amazing just keep up, cause whatever you do ogame team members either wave through or cant see it.

Whats more likely, he has the team on his payroll to not ban him

Or he hasnt been banned because he isnt pushing :hmm:

Our miners are renting their SY out to some of the fleeters

The fleeters send res to get the queue started, and then continue to buy ships

You calling him a pusher is ironic, we have had an eye on you for months

Every time you get a BH or 2 an account (often former NYSM) comes out of the blue and gets hit

And as VDB pointed out, why would you not post three new number 1 hits but post your baby ones :lol:

Look here, 10 days ago an account comes out of 1 month of v mode

You hit it for 90B, again 10x the current number 1 hit (your 3rd NN1, congrats:modo:)

No post though huh?

Like the longer I look at your own account the more this looks like projection or trolling :rofl:

Current Universes: Europa
    Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Xanthus, Fenrir, Janice.fr, Kalyke, Norma
    Basic 20%: 1000+
    Advanced 20%: ~300
    Top Tens: 13-1

• Bro save your justifications for GO team you dont have to write here fairy tales i kmow attack is the best defense but i am not the topic here, you are. As i said dont be mad at me cause YOU are pushing yourself.
    try to listen MGK Rap devil song, its the same, he is dissing eminem but he admires him at the same time. Its cool, its what i am doing 😘

And dont be mad bro, share love

Content removed and warn given- Andvari300

In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king.

Universe - Janice

The post was edited 1 time, last by Andvari300 ().

• Guys and Gals. Stop with accusations and insults. Any more and I'll start throwing out warnings like I'm Kanye West.

Arcane
    [Muppets] [Vega.org]

SMod: Andvari300

Feel free to regale my SMod tales of my literary heroism.