Battle Royale Mode

• :hi: Not sure if this has been suggested already, but.....

Battle Royale is all the craze right now, Fortnite, Call of duty etc etc

I'm not sure exactly how it would work:unsure:, but theres got to be a fun creative way to make an Ogame Battle Royale version?:crazy:

What do you guys think ?:question:

Gebrunn's Twin Brother :canceled:My SMOD was IMNVS :canceled: Currently Smashing Fleets In A Uni Near You! :canceled:

• I like the idea.

Are you thinking of something where everyone signs up for a new universe, is given a fleet and some fuel, and last player standing wins?

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

~ The one & only Peppa & SGO for Cygnus/Dorado/Leda/Zibal/Fenrir ~

• hmmm in most games a batle royal is made of 100(+) players, not somethin you reach in ogame universe nowadays anyway

a battle royal of 20 players at the end of the first month is useless; it will probably be if implemented an event server which last 2 weeks where no one cares about to lose time on

• Limit the number of systems and number of slots in each system and 1 galaxy.

Maybe a max of 3 colos per person

Boom.

Love it

Arcane
    [Muppets] [Vega.org]

SMod: Andvari300

Feel free to regale my SMod tales of my literary heroism.

• I think I would set it so on creation everyone gets a singular "capital ship". With absurd shields and armour but no weapons. Lose your capital ship you die

As the uni ages and more and.more are knocked out. People starting getting forced located closer and closer to the origin.

Moderator of: Help & Questions, Universe Dorado - Quasar

SMOD: Mashmello

If you have any concerns with my modding feel free to message them

-

Game Operator Ogame.us

-

Player in Pegasus.us (Place 42 of 1.395) and Japetus.us (Place 17 of 928)

Last Updated: 7/16/2020

• Most battle royale type games have some sort of 'storm', which closes in and kills anyone in the storm to push people closer together and increase action and speed up the end result for a winner. I wonder how we would achieve that here:confused:

While i realise this is an event type game without single universe longevity, it could be a monthly ongoing event. It adds the fun and excitement of OGame everyone loves. How many times does a new uni open, 1000's join and if they're not happy with their rank in the first few weeks pack up and quit that uni leaving the activity lower and lower? This is perfect for those who love fast results and those who cant commit or dedicate to playing a server for months and even years at a time

I appreciate everyone's replies and input on this, i'm sure with enough interest and ideas this could really take off and be awesome

I think its all very exciting :fatgreengrin:

Gebrunn's Twin Brother :canceled:My SMOD was IMNVS :canceled: Currently Smashing Fleets In A Uni Near You! :canceled:

• Most battle royale type games have some sort of 'storm', which closes in and kills anyone in the storm to push people closer together and increase action and speed up the end result for a winner. I wonder how we would achieve that here:confused:

I have your response for that. Gf will increase relocation to 300k dm and will ask player to relocate to avoid staying in the storm 😴😴😴