Tomorrow, 17th of September we will patch the public test servers with the version 7.5.0-beta3
The PST will be updated at 10:00 CEST.
Here is what is coming:
Rebalance of Player Class
- As any other class effects, these apply as long as the class is active!
- Fleetspeed works now in 5% steps.
- 5 additional moon slots as long as the class is active.
- Deactivating the class will cause the additional slots to vanish.
- Buildings that use up these new slots will not vanish even when the class is gone and will continue to occupy the slots above limit.
- Increased storage capacity for Recycler and Pathfinder.
- The bonus is set on the base capacity of the ships.
- The bonus needs to be active on the time of the event to work.
- If the class is deactivated before the ships reach for example a debris field, the bonus will not apply!
- This is a general increase in storage capacity, not only for debris fields.
- The bonus is set on 20%.
- Discount on finishing Ships with premium currency.
- If both Collector class and the Geologist are active, you can use additional Crawlers above the usual limit.
- You can now overload Crawlers.
- Crawlers can be set up until 150% of their workload as long as the class is active.
- Every 10% raise above 100% costs 20% additional energy!
- Deactivating the class during overload will cause it to jump back to 100%.
- Discount on finishing Buildings with premium currency.
- 50% lowered chance of meeting pirates or aliens on expedition.
- Weekly maximum added to the possibility of finding items on expedition.
- Both daily and weekly maximum work together! If one is reached, no items will be found!
- Discount on finishing Research with premium currency.
Note: In case the event for discounts on speeding up upgrades is running, both boni will add together
*Positions 6-10 now get a metal production bonus (similar to the crystal bonus on the first positions).
*The bonus means an increased base production for metal as long as a planet is on one of these positions. *Positions 6+10 have the same bonus= 17%. Positions 7+9 have the same bonus= 23%. 8 has another bonus= 35%. The bonus on position 8 is the hightest, on 6+10 the lowest.
[Bugfix] The shortlink sorting to select target coordinates when sending fleets has been fixed.
[Bugfix] The reaper cargo capacity is restored to 10000.
[Bugfix] The free merchant received in the started bonus works properly now.
[Bugfix] The phalanx does not give fatal error when using it multiple times any longer.
Your OGame Team