ACS Top 05 - [TOT: 59.198.235.500] EndopLazmikBirKuluM [LOST] & RiHaT [LOST] vs. Metaphysic (A: 6.462.053.000, D: 52.736.182.500)

• On 17-09-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker EndopLazmikBirKuluM [LOST]

Bomber 3.678

Destroyer 2.239

Light Fighter 4.453.891

Heavy Fighter 44.566

Battlecruiser 627.048

Reaper 4.669

Battleship 60.990

Attacker RiHaT [LOST]

Light Fighter 2.929.197

Heavy Fighter 37.891

Cruiser 432.615

Battleship 134.814

Battlecruiser 234.169

Destroyer 374

Reaper 1.520

Pathfinder 5.671

Defender Metaphysic

Small Cargo 190.470

Large Cargo 1.465.373

Light Fighter 4.687.271

Heavy Fighter 157.703

Cruiser 53.263

Battleship 32.771

Colony Ship 20

Recycler 20.018

Espionage Probe 53.082

Bomber 13.772

Solar Satellite 11.233

Destroyer 21.641

Deathstar 13

Battlecruiser 30.481

Reaper 9.432

Pathfinder 58.622

Rocket Launcher 24.661

Light Laser 34

Gauss Cannon 45

Plasma Turret 519

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker EndopLazmikBirKuluM [LOST]

Bomber 3.672 ( -6 )

Destroyer 2.235 ( -4 )

Light Fighter 3.614.014 ( -839.877 )

Heavy Fighter 40.687 ( -3.879 )

Battlecruiser 625.011 ( -2.037 )

Reaper 4.667 ( -2 )

Battleship 60.709 ( -281 )

Attacker RiHaT [LOST]

Light Fighter 2.336.721 ( -592.476 )

Heavy Fighter 34.492 ( -3.399 )

Cruiser 420.257 ( -12.358 )

Battleship 134.172 ( -642 )

Battlecruiser 233.392 ( -777 )

Destroyer 374 ( -0 )

Reaper 1.520 ( -0 )

Pathfinder 5.492 ( -179 )

Defender Metaphysic

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

1.406.019 Metal, 617.229 Crystal and 1.415.220 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 6.462.053.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 52.736.182.500 units.

At these space coordinates now float 21.464.682.369 metal and 12.759.201.934 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 3.438.468 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The enormous amounts of free metal and crystal drew together.

A moon was formed around the planet with a diameter of 8.774 km.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 16.750.104.388

Crystal: 11.082.298.163

Deuterium: -67.132.780

The attacker(s) made a profit of 27.765.269.771 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -31.236.419.019

Crystal: -19.674.722.229

Deuterium: -1.828.479.720

The defender(s) lost a total of 52.739.620.968 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

think the defender's astro was completed and when she threw her fleet into the system, she bought a new planet, we plundered the mine, then we went to the system and got the moon and the result is above

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• With so much corruption, unbelievable, do they use bots scripts fed up with denunciations and the game operators and their superiors do nothing to these two players? What kind of game operators do we have here? Letting the cheats continue to play at will, grow up and show up and do something to these two players please for the love of god, I threatened that I would report what they did to me or even post the attack they did to me but I will post it because it is more a cheat test from these two players the team hope you do something to these two players and a real shame

Warned for insult / cheat accusations

- Madoka

The post was edited 1 time, last by Madoka ().

• So a couple of things here ...

Why is it that every time someone does something to a LoH player, they respond by saying cheat ?, is that a requirement to be in that guild? ... Before accusing someone of cheating, they should look inside their guild first.

I liked Geofox when you destroyed Gnomito (if you remember) but the worst mistake you made on this server was joining that guild. That guild loves to intimidate, threaten and harass players, but they cry when someone returns the favor. It doesn't surprise me why some of them create their own guild or some of them like Meta (Vikingout) left the guild just before being destroyed. And finally .... I don't know if these two players are cheats or not, but they send me attacks sometimes several times a day every day but luckily for me they failed, maybe one day they will catch me (I hope not) but one thing I'm sure is that I'm not going to come here crying and telling everyone that they cheat. I know how it works with that guild and now I'm expecting massive attacks, IPMs and moon destruction from eight or nine players at once. Like I said, your guild loves to harass and cry when harassed ... Anyway, hopefully Metha will return from Vmode just like the rest of LoH that were destroyed ... and I hope that one day that guild will disappear especially Evilsnake (octan's most toxic player)

Bye or as Metha always says .... See you soon .... lol.

Oh I forgot ... excelent hit, congrats to RiHat and Endodjkfgjsdkfjsdglkhsglkdsjfglsdjkfgl;sjgfsjg..... Keep doing what you doing take them all !!!

Peace.

• Great hit, You guys are doing well out there...wont be long before weude is in your sights aye ;-)

Just noticed the comment above...Mmmmm so Nazgul aka MAGA aka Ontime aka well...whatever
    Those are all very interesting things you have mentioned considering they relate to you more than anyone in Loh
    I could go on for ages about this but Mah...
    Guess from your point of view its the old " Best way to not look guilty is to go on the offence" trick right.

• Aren't you the most racist player of OGame? After all, you called the BLM movement FAKE... Hence, why your name was "BLM FAKE" or something to that effect.

Lord evilsnake is the least toxic player of all OGame. Just because Lord evilsnake called you out doesn't make him toxic when he is speaking the truth...

Lord evilsnake embraces all races, sex, gender, all that stuff. You are the one that is toxic, not Lord evilsnake. Now, dismiss yourself.

• you have no idea what you are talking about MAGA . Im the founder of LoH and also Elite so just shows you know absolutely nothing. Grow up and stop chatting rubbish on other peoples hits, the attacker doesnt want to see it and if you have any problems in regards to cheating and everything you mention please feel free to send a ticket in or keep accusations to yourself! What my players and i chose to do has absolutely nothing to do with you so be QUIET

• Aren't they cheaters? How is it that a player without mines and without research has 700k of interceptors? Ahahahah I have proof, the game operators are already fed up with taking game reports and they do nothing and an absolute shame, I am calm and I don't threaten anyone when I have to do it and that's it, these two players have to be punished, period , this is getting worse and the game operators do nothing, now explain to me, I threatened that I was going to report the attack that they did to me exactly because they used the hours script, and why did they not post and post this one? Do you want to know what the difference was? I explain how mine used script and at the goal the attack was clean he fell asleep and was broken, as for me, it was all using a bot because they didn’t get me at all, but anyway game forge is just eating money from these guys and then because they spend thousands of euros, and are dishonest they do nothing and that is why the game operators should all be changed this is a mega but mega corruption

- Madoka

• This post should be closed and the cheaters banned, with so much evidence already sent and these mounds of manure still playing like nothing. To close here you have to ban them

Warned for breach of rules

- Madoka

• First of all ...nice attack,my mate Meta maybe tired(so:blink: not boter) and did that like most players do. ENDO i like your fleet, but the kind of play is already old and the is changig because most of them we know how it works :evilgrin2:, you dont have the time and the guts to stay awake looking to the screen(that is for the big guys) but you know how to use the things that are (alowed)this days.:cbanned:

• cr-en-167-af83c087310053cfb6c2bb160d541bc5fecffd02

Aren't they cheaters? How is it that a player without mines and without research has 700k of interceptors? Ahahahah I have proof, the game operators are already fed up with taking game reports and they do nothing and an absolute shame, I am calm and I don't threaten anyone when I have to do it and that's it, these two players have to be punished, period , this is getting worse and the game operators do nothing, now explain to me, I threatened that I was going to report the attack that they did to me exactly because they used the hours script, and why did they not post and post this one? Do you want to know what the difference was? I explain how mine used script and at the goal the attack was clean he fell asleep and was broken, as for me, it was all using a bot because they didn’t get me at all, but anyway game forge is just eating money from these guys and then because they spend thousands of euros, and are dishonest they do nothing and that is why the game operators should all be changed this is a mega but mega corruption

- Madoka

The obvious answer to why you're crying is in the code below::)))

cr-en-167-af83c087310053cfb6c2bb160d541bc5fecffd02

You go look in the mirror, we follow and shot.because we love to fight.

If you don't know the game then don't play.you go cheating first and second complaint.

You keep crying, we will continue to shoot you

• Tiers Tiers Tiers ..... Wierd that this post havent been close yet, cause the cheat accusations ..... :closed2: lol

Warned for off topic / spam

- Madoka

So you are :cbanned:in the game :crazy:

Warned for breach of rules

- Madoka