[TOT: 609.239.651.000] flashback [MofS_E] vs. Gold Dragon (A: 0, D: 609.239.651.000)

• Just in time before the new update kicks in. Goodbye my dear expos, it was nice with you over the last 8 months.

Couldn't resist posting this beauty :) Now let's get back to mining and the road to top1 Eco Worldwide begins :buckteeth::ninja:

Until next time, Cheers:beer:

On 22-09-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker flashback [MofS_E]

Battleship 7.000.000

Battlecruiser 17.000.000

Defender Gold Dragon

Small Cargo 402.520

Large Cargo 32.201.515

Light Fighter 5.744.601

Heavy Fighter 16.450.098

Cruiser 31.728

Battleship 14.755

Colony Ship 7

Recycler 5.008

Espionage Probe 1.200.607

Pathfinder 988.244

After the battle ...

Attacker flashback [MofS_E]

Battleship 7.000.000 ( -0 )

Battlecruiser 17.000.000 ( -0 )

Defender Gold Dragon

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.

The defender lost a total of 609.239.651.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 223.442.210.600 metal and 197.439.899.300 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 0 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 223.442.210.600

Crystal: 197.439.899.300

Deuterium: -1.490.628.750

The attacker(s) made a profit of 419.391.481.150 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -319.203.158.000

Crystal: -282.056.999.000

Deuterium: -7.979.494.000

The defender(s) lost a total of 609.239.651.000 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

• Knowing who is behind this hit and how they earned those points, I will never recognize this as a HoF hit (and especially a #1). I hope it is eventually removed from the boards. as with all the hits from players like this.

And no, this isn't a complaint about the discoverer class.

• Do you know anything else besides crying all the time? Who cares what you or the rest of your gang recognize? The only thing you know (crying excluded) is to sit in vmode and waiting for the oppurtunity and then run again into the blue shield.

• What a well organized hit this must been, as the deut costs are insane to launch that many ships.

Numbers are massive, 17m BC is insane.

Good luck on the quest to be number1 eco. That's a cool achievement if you make it

Arcane
    :spamshield:

• so you're saying defender gets all of the DF and attacker didnt profit? then sure, nice way to convert the worthless expedition fleet into mines.

but i still hope GO's check the DF's destination from this hit.

defender, enjoy mining.

edit; if its an arranged hit, shouldnt it get removed from top 10??

6579758-tumblr_p2zx51ngdu1tm5qsyo1_500.gif

"Fenrir, the giant wolf, could not be constrained by any means known to man, so the dwarves forged a chain, but not from metal. Nothing made by man could constrain Fenrir, so they forged it from the things we cannot see and the things we cannot hear. Like the breath of a fish… the sound a moving cat makes. The roots… of a mountain."

Edited once, last by RyaRaineS ().

• Is it in the top 10 ? I dont see it there?

And its already checked dont worry :love:

• didn't you post it as new number 1 solo? how does a pre-set hit is classified as a new top 10?

6579758-tumblr_p2zx51ngdu1tm5qsyo1_500.gif

"Fenrir, the giant wolf, could not be constrained by any means known to man, so the dwarves forged a chain, but not from metal. Nothing made by man could constrain Fenrir, so they forged it from the things we cannot see and the things we cannot hear. Like the breath of a fish… the sound a moving cat makes. The roots… of a mountain."

• It is a new number one solo, because of the most damage happen. But it does not mean it will get top 10ed.

• Insane fleet show flash that's some huge numbers.

GD nice expo fleet you saying a lot of them tryed but trust my you have luck that lot of players quit trust me if you where playing with this fleet when Closed and HOT was fully active you would be tosted in 2 days :thumbsup:

Gl in getting n1 eco acc

• Insane fleet show flash that's some huge numbers.

GD nice expo fleet you saying a lot of them tryed but trust my you have luck that lot of players quit trust me if you where playing with this fleet when Closed and HOT was fully active you would be tosted in 2 days :thumbsup:

Gl in getting n1 eco acc

Actually tbh i was good with HOT before the MCO. We talked regulary, made plans on how to take down CLOSED members etc. But suddenly a few of them decided to turn against me so yea, who knows what would happen back then and thanks.

Nice showing of power,i guess thats why you posted this.Dragon gl with mining.

Well 600bn is still 600bn, to bad not to show it :) thanks

• Rav3n

Added the Label Cygnus