[TOT: 622.599.000] Krzzzzzzz [Airforce] vs. Ari Allyn-Feuer [Casuals] (A: 27.956.000, D: 594.643.000)

• I’ve been looking at this stuff for a couple of months now, so I figured that at long last, you lot should share the jollity I’ve experienced all this time, namely, seeing on display the antics of the most pathetic loser in the Virgo universe, and possibly, to be honest, anywhere in the OGame ecosystem.

I refer to our old friend v1rus, now going by some other name. I don’t care what his name is. The names of madmen are of little concern to me.

V1rus doesn’t post his hits against me here, because he’s not proud of them. In fact, I think he’s probably ashamed of them, on some level. But because of that, I figure it’s time that you saw what’s going on here.

This gentleman got it into his head, some time back in, what the heck, I think it was the second week of June, or something, that he had a grudge against me. Apropos of nothing. The only reason he ever stated was the identity of my trade partners, which is absolutely none of his business. In fact, to this day, I haven’t said an unkind word to him. Whether this thread constitutes unkind words, or just an accurate description, I will leave the viewing audience to decide.

Now, this gentleman only has one planet of mine in range of anything, namely a mining colony (number six, to be precise) which is identical to my twelve other mining colonies. The defenses are quite light. My account is over 90% indestructible and I have less than half the military points of the player with the same military rank as my mining rank.

So what does he do? Smash the defenses with IPMs and then send some cruisers over to steal my colony’s production. It costs him money, because those IPMs aren’t cheap, and the gains from the hit itself are miniscule or negative. But that’s what he does.

OK, no problem. I rebuild it.

He does it again.

OK, no problem, but this is becoming a pattern now. So I convert that planet over to fusion power and add some more ABM capacity.

He does it again and again. Sometimes he’ll do it once a day. Sometimes he stops for weeks and then does it suddenly. Sometimes I catch him in the act and start building ABMs, and he stops firing missiles. Once, I caught him in the act, and he kept firing missiles, slamming ten thousand IPMs into my ABMs as I rebuilt them. Ten thousand. It took hours. Can you imagine microing IPMs into ABMs for hours? What kind of person does this?

But combined with this reckless and persistent hate is a kind of hopeless dejection. Sometimes, he’ll start IPMing my number six mining colony, with me offline, and then suddenly stop. As if he realized in the middle, wow, this is pathetic, is this really what I am choosing to do with my precious time on Earth? And then, a few days or a week later, he’ll return to his old habits.

This has been going on since June. It’s some kind of psychological compulsion of his. It’s hard to figure out the motivation here. Is he so blinkered he thinks that after four months, I’m going to suddenly take his orders as to whom my trade partners should be? Or is it something else, and if so, what? I really have no idea. I feel rather like Tyrion Lannister wondering why his developmentally disabled cousin smashes beetles. There’s simply no reckoning it.

Seemingly no one can reckon with it. I’ve spoken with a couple of his compatriots in the Airforce Miners alliance, all of whom seem to be wholly decent people. They don’t know what’s going on with him either. Maybe some day they can successfully let their buddy know that he should find a healthier way to live his life.

Now, this is not a problem for me. Occasionally rebuilding the minimal defenses on one colony isn’t much of a burden. I’ve calculated that since he started this, the progression of my account has not been meaningfully slowed. I’m still rising in the ranks. I’m still having a good time. The effort of the number one ranked player, his mighty lordship, to hurt me, bothers me less than a mosquito bite. So I’m not complaining. OGame is a slow, meditative game to me, and I’m content to just watch the world go by as my account keeps growing. If I cared about this game, I wouldn’t be playing it.

Nor am I particularly worried about v1rus. Of course his mental health is clearly in play in this somehow, but I don’t know him, I don’t know how to fix it, and in any event, he’s earned my scorn by his actions. If he would just stop, I guess I’d still forgive him, since, as Cato told us, holding a grudge is like drinking poison one’s self in the hope it will hurt someone else.

But I figured you all should get to see this, and enjoy it.

This Sunday morning, at 0830 server time, v1rus began slamming IPMs into my colony, and kept at it for almost two hours. He launched 4700 IPMs at my planet in 79 separate salvos. This cost him 118m res.

Then, with my light colony defenses partially destroyed, he sent some ships over to nip my production. He spent eight million deuterium to launch the fleet, lost 28m res worth of cruisers, and scored 64m loot, for a profit of 28 million res (although less if you convert it by equivalence, because the loot was metal heavy and the spending was deut heavy).

In total, this gentleman, the rank one player in the Virgo universe, got up early on a Sunday and spent hours of his life microing, in order to subtly damage a mining colony of the rank 49 player, while costing himself 90 million resources.

Think about that. He got up early on a Sunday for this. An autumn Sunday, when the leaves on the trees are beginning to yellow, and the air at night is crisp and fragrant. I slept peacefully and woke up refreshed and happy. He did this.

And apparently he’ll keep doing it. In the six days since Sunday, he’s twice started launching ABMs at my planet, 360 on Monday and 540 this Friday night. Another 22 million resources down the drain. I was offline both times, but I guess he wasn’t in the mood to lose even more resources by finishing the job.

So you can all enjoy it, I’m committing now to continuing the story by keeping you informed of ongoing developments in the epic saga, now four months old and counting, of the Rank One Player vs the Number Six Mining Colony of the Rank 50 Player.

This hit is dedicated to the Clean Casuals alliance, my trading partners, and the psychiatrists and pharmaceutical companies who I hope can some day help v1rus with his mental health problems.

So, without any more delay, please witness the most pitiful creature in the entire Virgo universe, the rank one malignant dumbass, the laughingstock of the board.

On 20-09-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Krzzzzzzz [Airforce]

Cruiser 41.959

Battleship 29.239

Bomber 1.842

Destroyer 876

Defender Ari Allyn-Feuer [Casuals]

Large Cargo 2.000

Crawler 1.000

Pathfinder 5

Rocket Launcher 184.831

Light Laser 97.913

After the battle ...

Attacker Krzzzzzzz [Airforce]

Cruiser 40.995 ( -964 )

Battleship 29.239 ( -0 )

Bomber 1.842 ( -0 )

Destroyer 876 ( -0 )

Defender Ari Allyn-Feuer [Casuals]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

24.999.514 Metal, 6.895.316 Crystal and 4.784.918 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 27.956.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 594.643.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 16.660.000 metal and 10.411.500 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 36.679.748 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 22.379.514

Crystal: 10.558.816

Deuterium: 2.856.918

The attacker(s) made a profit of 35.795.248 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -555.571.014

Crystal: -69.926.816

Deuterium: -5.824.918

The defender(s) lost a total of 631.322.748 units.