Top 03 - [TOT: 923.910.000] FilthyFrank [PINK] vs. pajak (A: 149.614.000, D: 774.296.000)

• Well, here is going to be my first and last post for Sombrero CR-section. I refuse to keep playing surrounded by credit card players. It makes no sense to spend many hours a day, every day since universe starts, preparing for hits, when defenders can just instantly obtain what they need to steal your DF. What's the point? We have an ego-trippin' #1 who buys 300 million res per click, and usually does this at least a few times, up to a couple dozen times a day, and then still has the guts to go around flaunt his dozens of thousands of untouchable ships and hyper 15 recyclers to players literally a hundred times smaller than him. Entire alliances formed around credit card warriors. Now wars are starting to pop up too, it is about time the true masters of Sombrero clean up the f2p filth polluting their server. Go relocate some more, will ya, guys? The game has been on a crazy downwards spiral for a long time now. Every few months, GameForge launches another massive boot up everyones' butt. Abusing anything at all that can possibly be abused in order to say "I am the best" is the norm, and the rules are stuck in the middle ages, with no way to get anyone truly banned or stopped in their way. I have been playing this game on and off since its roots, and I will always have fond memories of how much better it used to be. The good people mostly dumped the game, most that remains are these modern Fortnight kids with no sense for anything. I am not really a good player by most standards, I lack knowledge, I lack skills, but I was always willing to give a fair fight. These times are over. The game is updated and maintained for those who are willing to play with their wallet, not their wits or discipline or persistence. Even the true skilled players are falling to the convenience of simply spending a chunk of cash to avoid having to jump through numerous complication hoops set in place.

I was once told that "hate" is an inappropriate word, and a much better way to express the feeling is saying "profoundly dislike". GameForge, I profundly dislike your ways and everything you do.

Oh and if you find yourself offended by my words... Well what can I say, I am not sorry I offended you, I guess. Truth hurts.

Goodbye OGame.

On 16-10-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker FilthyFrank [PINK]

Light Fighter 66.799

Heavy Fighter 10.129

Cruiser 7.682

Battleship 862

Battlecruiser 10.017

Pathfinder 3.622

Small Cargo 47.057

Defender pajak

Small Cargo 9.734

Large Cargo 8.187

Light Fighter 22.386

Heavy Fighter 7.818

Cruiser 2.653

Battleship 2.000

Recycler 1.241

Espionage Probe 18.205

Bomber 111

Destroyer 81

Battlecruiser 988

Reaper 69

Pathfinder 3.767

After the battle ...

Attacker FilthyFrank [PINK]

Light Fighter 48.655 ( -18.144 )

Heavy Fighter 8.807 ( -1.322 )

Cruiser 7.447 ( -235 )

Battleship 858 ( -4 )

Battlecruiser 10.002 ( -15 )

Pathfinder 3.478 ( -144 )

Small Cargo 34.301 ( -12.756 )

Defender pajak

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

84.532.557 Metal, 62.538.346 Crystal and 34.774.872 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 149.614.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 774.296.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 152.560.500 metal and 106.957.200 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 181.845.775 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

64.038.000 Metal and 18.448.200 Crystal

Debris harvested by the defender(s):

88.522.500 Metal and 88.509.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 54.212.557

Crystal: 27.577.546

Deuterium: 32.927.872

The attacker(s) made a profit of 114.717.975 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -498.709.557

Crystal: -365.653.346

Deuterium: -91.778.872

The defender(s) lost a total of 956.141.775 units.