Irishflash memorial

• I would like to take the time to say that a very good and dear friend has passed away He will be sorely missed by us all I have created this thread in his memory I hope he finds peace where ever he is now.

Your friend always Rob AKA Agamemnon.;(

• Very sad to read such...

My condolences.

Be head to serve, not to reign(Bernard von Clairvaux)

Board Administrator

Problems on the boards? Username change? Send me a PM

We are always looking for new moderators!

• I am sorry for your loss and offer you my deepest condolences.

Losing a loved one or a friend is never easy.

Especially one who has made such an impact on you.

We can never replace your friend.

However, do not hesitate to lean on your friends and community here for strength.

Together, we will help you see this through.

• To my best friend and soulmate flash...you were always by my side....my protector and hero... We have played many games together....made many friends.... ogame was your most loved game....you were always happiest here....playing beside you was an honour... Where ever you went I would follow....where you see flash you would see kitty...that's how we were... hand in hand....heart to heart...love of my life....now you wait for me in ogame heaven...

I

• Really sucks to hear this man I wish him family the best in the future and my condolences. I lost my father to a similar cancer and its a really shitty way to go 😥

Uni 1
    Zibal
    ~RIP Taurus~

• I think everyone will agree in sharing our sincerest condolences for Irishflash and their family. As Kewlness said already, lean on your friends and family and support each other as best you can.

As a mark of respect and to allow other fellow players to have their say, I've set this thread as an announcement in the universes Irishflash played in (please let me know if I missed any or got one wrong).

EDIT: I've also temporarily included the announcement to appear in the General and Community sections of the board.

If you see this, the image broke!
    OGame.se Game & Board Admin || OGame.org Board Admin

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rav3n ().

• I think everyone will agree in sharing our sincerest condolences for Irishflash and their family. As Kewlness said already, lean on your friends and family and support each other as best you can.

As a mark of respect and to allow other fellow players to have their say, I've set this thread as an announcement in the universes Irishflash played in (please let me know if I missed any or got one wrong).

Raven thank you for that I was wondering how I could contact other sites all at once.

• What can I say....

Flash is a Mentor of mine, someone i always looked up to, he thought me alot of things from the day i met him here in Ogame 12-13 years ago. Simply because we both had our homeworlds set to Dublin.... a quick Pm later asking if he was from here... and i was also from Dublin... Thats the day i stopped being one of Flash's Farms and became a friend and met the most amazing Gaming family ever!!!

few weeks later we met for a pint... Miller was his brew unless he knew it was good Guinness in the tap. Dropped into him at work with a burger sometimes... down the line i met his family... his kids... Roisin and Sean and his wife Marci..... its funny cause they all knew me right away through Teamspeak as Daaq.

We played Ogame.org & US Metin2.com and co.uk .. for years !! things we shared and talked about was great... he truly IS a great friend.

Along with Kitty, Sochin, Nightmare & Sars ... some brilliant people we met on the way. with great laughs.

Ogame was his #1 game of choice... i think he played every uni and people knew his name to be a dangerous player. Which when he got the initial 8 weeks to live he dropped it for his family and got another 11 months with them.

As he said to me when i last ween him, "I robbed 2 years of Cancer, that i didnt think i would have so any time i have left is a massive bonus"

He fought Very well... and Never gave in and looked & acted as strong as ever to anyone who knew him.

Rest in Peace Flash - there will always be your advice and knowledge you passed that ill always remember.

https://board.origin.ogame.gam…k/?postID=25878#post25878

• Man, we all knew this day was coming, but it still brings me down. Flash,Enigma,Kitty and i all spent a MILLION hours together in TS along with many others. I Really enjoyed the game at the time, but it wasn't really the game, it was the Camaraderie we all shared.

Flash was the master at finding free streaming sites and kept me fed with Free entertainment for a long time. He also shared with me about how Peat is "farmed" , (very interesting stuff), i heat with wood here in USA and the thought of just digging up free heat was right up my ally.

I Love You Flashman, and hope to see ya on the Other Side

That`s me on the left after a long hard day (and night) of Ogaming

• Knew this was coming for some time. Flash was always an amazing guy and loved chatting away with him on teamspeak.

Absolutely devastated that the world has lost another bright and shining light. Flash, if you are up there reading this buddy I hope you are now pain and worry free and able to look back and enjoy the fun and amazing times that we all had because of yourself.

It has been a hectic while indeed, between Rob's heart attack, sarsy's stroke and now this. Shine some light down and look over us mate, as you always did when you were here.

We will meet in another life brother, and laugh about how gameforge is still milking ogame at that point XD

RIP Brother :crying:

• RIP Irishflash

Such a sad day for the community.

I hope you are no longer in any pain and that you will watch over us all

:love:

♥ It's All Rainbows & Butterflies Darlin' ♥

:love:

• sorry to hear about him. play few years with him and kag and more ppl.

feel sad for the news.

Fuck cancer take many of ppl i know both irl and in here.

// odysseus

• my deepest condolence.

We are all from God and we will return to him.

PRiNCE PERSiA - Uni 1 - ex Uni 7.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PRiNCE PERSiA says: what you feel when you saw my fleet in spyreport?
    dezy says: I thought ohhh f***ing smell , and hit recall in super fast time.

If AMotion realy loved girls as much as he were typing,
    he would care less about Ogame at nights :shrug:

• Didnt know the chap but have lost friends from the game before.

Nothing is worse than robbing someone of time that is theirs.

Much love to all

Adam x

Arcane
    [Muppets] [Vega.org]

SMod: Andvari300

Feel free to regale my SMod tales of my literary heroism.

• I really don't know what to say... It was an honor to get to know Flash and I will always remember the time we played together and hung out on TS.

He was truly a kind person and among the few who accepted me like I've always been a part of the team, and I will never forget it. FUCK cancer.

Rest in peace, Brendan, I will always remember you.

Savage

"It's not easy being queen"

latest?cb=20180322203332