Petition to add a x1 fleetspeed target uni to .org merge

• Hi all, as some of you may be aware the next lot of merges have been announced on the german boards (https://board.de.ogame.gamefor…ostID=3895437#post3895437)

Group 1:
    Exodus: Aquarius (153), Virgo (148), Janice (162), Europa (157), Leda (164), Norma (166)
    Targets: Zibal (152), Oberon (141)

Group 2:
    Exodus: Cosmos (155), Dorado (156), Galatea (159), Himalia (160), Indus (161), Kalyke (163), Mensa (165), Octans (167), Pasiphae (168)
    Targets: Bellatrix (154), Fenrir (158)

As you can see group 2 only fleet options are x3 or x6. That means we have 4 x1 unis just being screwed over hard.

I would like all effected players to make some noise about this and add their support to the Stomt post(https://www.stomt.com/ogame/x1…thion-merge-x1-fleet-unis)

Found my old sig, credit go's to Delta ( not sure if he is even around still xD )

• Just seen the official post here, they are starting on Monday. We don't have much time so please make your complaints as soon as possible

Found my old sig, credit go's to Delta ( not sure if he is even around still xD )

• Why has Fenrir been made a Target uni when it's settings are so extreme (80% df/didf). The only option for group 2 is going to Bellatrix. Group 2 x1 speed players are getting shafted hard.

Also make Virgo Target uni and Zibal Exodus.

• My first thoughts on the merge were "Hell ya zibals a target!!" then my second thoughts were "Wow there a lot of 1x unis getting the shaft from GF Id be pissed if that was me".

Way to go GF another merge fail :thumbsup:

There are enough 1x unis to make them their own group, or since it would be less work just give uni 1 as a target option, yes its old and full but better then a fleet speed change IMO

Edit: Poor Dorado :dead::dead:

Uni 1
    Zibal
    ~RIP Taurus~

• Keep adding stomts.

I0TRxta4DDQfHZYVLaTiGvh8lQ9PY2xSWKBhybn0_s40x40.pngI wish

dww9yoQXSRbaLHP5ThZfSvzjRtYeWhzEVs8b0MDe_s40x40.pngOGame

Fleet speed is the most critical gameplay setting. Allow exodus Uni's for all fleet speeds. 1X=1X, 2X=2X, ... 5X=5X, etc.

piink

and "liking" all the other similar stomps...

version4_tag.jpg

version4

JeB Jedi Bunny

Long Live UNI 1
    Long Live UNI 17

The post was edited 1 time, last by version4 ().

• You would have thought by now that GameForge would actually make sensible mergers, but no, another shot in the feet. What a crass decision - I guess they really want to kill the game without seeming to do so.

There are better ways of doing this, but as usual, GF thinks of the obvious and does the opposite.

Surely someone with a bit of intelligence could see the error of their ways and rectify the situation before it is too late.

Why not make Galatea and Kalyke target unis so a x1 and x2 speed are still available.

~The strong take from the weak, but the smart take from the strong~
    exiledvulcan.jpg
    U44/Quant/Jup/Betel HOF's = 576~ ~ ~481 Solo [10 Top 10] / 95 ACS [4 x #1 + 11 Top 10]
    ~~ RIP 7007+

• yea at this point I dont care about eco or target uni age. Any option for us to go to a x1 fleet speed would be greatly appreciated

• There's 6 1x speed unis in these merge groups and not a single one of them is a target.

And then there's two 6x speed unis as a target...

Just get rid of the merge groups, and allow 4 targets for all the other unis:

• 1x speed - Mensa (165), with 7x eco
    • 2x speed - Zibal (152)
    • 3x speed - Bellatrix (154)
    • 6x speed - Fenrir (158) or Oberon (141)
  • So basically GF have progressed from merges being about saving the game to just another method to make a quick buck.

And of course it's Friday, so no time for any changes before it begins on Monday :thumbsup: GF always finds new ways to amaze me by how little they care about their player base. Bravo

But hey, at least we are playing the most successful browser game in the universe guys....

• There's 6 1x speed unis in these merge groups and not a single one of them is a target.

And then there's two 6x speed unis as a target...

Just get rid of the merge groups, and allow 4 targets for all the other unis:

• 1x speed - Mensa (165), with 7x eco
    • 2x speed - Zibal (152)
    • 3x speed - Bellatrix (154)
    • 6x speed - Fenrir (158) or Oberon (141)

A very sensible proposal, making it even more disappointing that this has been on the horizon for months and no one at Gameforge considered the issue. Hopefully a change is made but I am not holding out much hope, especially given the quick turnaround.

• But really guys.. It's holy shit.

I feel that GF is kind of Apple-ing the shit out of the ogame. Like: "Let's see how far we can push it until our customers realize we don't give a fuck".

Good luck guys in turning the wheel the other way.

Real-life threats are not welcomed on this platform, yet they are allowed.

Cheating accusations and discussions will be punished, unlike cheating itself.

• Good luck. Even for GF this merge is awful :thumbsup:

yep, it appears we in Vega arent going anywhere

who knows, maybe they just want us to use DM item :thumbsup:

long ago Nekkar was supposed to go from x2 to x1 fleet

with a bit of luck an spam we saved it

but tbh only worse option than losing. fleet speed

is getting to a hugher fleet speed

especially Dorado, the only old old ogame uni

but u cant say i didnt warn ya guys long ago?!

'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'

'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

• Wow, piink and Rav3n , Dorado is going to be taking it hard up the rear on this one. Why on earth would they merge Dorado with those unis and not make Dorado a 1x target uni? Did they even look at the stats before making this decision?

I don't do speed unis, so I'm done. Thanks, Game Forge. For nothing.

• Wow, piink and Rav3n , Dorado is going to be taking it hard up the rear on this one. Why on earth would they merge Dorado with those unis and not make Dorado a 1x target uni? Did they even look at the stats before making this decision?

I don't do speed unis, so I'm done. Thanks, Game Forge. For nothing.

i think it was 3-4 years ago when few of us, moslty active oldtimers, gave their own suggestions about .org merge in detail (i even bothered posting on origin)

we pretty much all had same ideas

and then GF did their thing, ignoring 90% of what a real merge should be

last merges were somewhat saved, cuz Blankie and Yoda were around

but this one is a huge, huge, f huge mistake

and the player numbers will show that, sadly when its too late

im oretty sure the idea is to just 'force' ppl to use DM merge item

u dont like where youre getting moved? here, drop 20-30€ and go to a desired specs uni..right GF???

well

nope

'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'

'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'